||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why does aluminum foil burn in a microwave but not in the oven?
- A microwave is so called because it runs on electromagnetic microwaves. Because it is magnetic, it clashes with the aluminum foil.
- Q:What happened to the aluminum coil coming out of the annealing furnace?
- There is oil on the aluminum coil and the annealing time is too long.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- I like this answer - Aluminum is one of earths most common metals can be found just about any were is light and melts fast thats why it,s used for drinking can,s and doe,s not subside to rust right away cost of aluminum oney a matter of how much prossing is done to it and if being mixed with other metal to make it stronger
- Q:cleaning aluminium utensils.....how?
- To clean discolored aluminum you can also heat 2 teaspoons cream of tarter per quart of water. It would be best to let the cooker soak in the mixture, but that might be difficult depending on the size of your cooker. Lemon juice or lime juice should also help because they have citric acid. You could cut a lemon in half and rub the halves on the cooker, then try scrubbing with something that has some texture to it (rough sponge or steel wool). The try the vinegar or cream of tarter mixture again. Whatever you use, don't try bleach as it is highly alkaline and dissolves aluminum. This leaves copper deposits can make it turn black.
- Q:Automotive aluminum coil, using GB H22, what brand, what are the main ingredients?
- 5754-H22 aluminum sheet has the characteristics of medium strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability and easy processing. It is a typical alloy in Al-Mg (mg Al alloy) alloy.
- Q:aluminum, iodine and water?
- iodine is an oxidizer, a good taker of electrons Aluminum is a great loser of electrons you have a redox reaction happening where Al loses electrons to become Al+3 , and Iodine takes electrons to become I-1 iodide since the reaction is forming the most stable material Al2I6, the reaction must be exothermic, when products are more stable than reactants,... the excess energy must be released. it is the release of this heat that evaporates some of the iodine crystals into the purple iodine vapor Al2I6 does a hydrolysis reaction with water: Al2I6 in water -- Al(OH)3 3 HI the byproduct Al(OH)3 is stable not soluble (a very weak base) but the byproduct HI is a very strong acid what is the smoke? upon adding water? could be steam, the purple smoke was iodine vapor
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:The export aluminum volume is CIF. If there is no insurance policy, how will the customs premium be collected?
- The customs will not charge your premium the premium you can write but if you are a refund if there will be some impact because of the tax rebate minus the freight and insurance premium so you consider the premium but you can write less Never mind if you need shipping or shipping insurance declaration business can contact me oh
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- It would make more sense to make a pancake and them cut them out with a heart shaped cookie cutter. I would not use foil on a burner...it will not turn out well. Good Luck
- Q:What is the balanced equation for copper (I) oxide and Aluminum?
- Copper(I) oxide is a solid and so is aluminum. Any reaction that might occur would have to be at an elevated temperature. This is a thermite reaction in which copper(I) is reduced to copper metal (molten) and aluminum is oxidized to aluminum oxide. 3Cu2O(s) + 2Al(s) -- 6Cu(s) + Al2O3(s) ========= Follow up ========== Do you mean in aqueous solution? There won't be any copper(I) chloride in aqueous solution. CuCl is very insoluble in water, but will undergo disproportionation to form Cu2+ ions and copper metal. Therefore, you would actually have a solution of copper(II) chloride. Copper(II) chloride will react with aluminum to form copper metal and aluminum ions. Ordinarily aluminum won't react with copper(II) ions. The reaction does proceed in the presence of chloride ion. This is because the chloride ion will react with the Al2O3 layer on the surface of aluminum metal to make [AlCl4]^- which exposes the aluminum metal below, and thus a reaction can occur. 3Cu2+ + 2Al(s) -- 2Al3+ + 3Cu(s)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range