Structure of Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality Description:
Aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality:
Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- That is actually a complicated question that may need serious engineering. First of all, pure aluminum is rather soft and flexible and you may need to consider an aluminum alloy, perhaps an alloy used in aircraft structures to resists loads. The nature of the load (concentrated or distributed) may affect how the channel tends to bend and the strength needed to resist bending. C channels many tend to bend, shear, twist or buckle and could also fail where loads are applied or at end connections. Likely, mechanical engineers would make a freebody diagram of the channel and study its loading and physical restraints to calculate the strengths needed. Then it is likely a safety factor (10%, 50%, etc. extra strength) would be required depending upon the consequences of failure. If public safety is at issue, calculations should be performed (or checked) by a licensed professional engineer. Because channels (usually) can not be custom made at rolling mills (unless there is a huge order) the next larger available channel in the correct alluminum alloy may be required. Often insurance and product liability demand a correct solution. If the existing mild steel flange works, it (or an assembly drawing) could be presented to show the necessary configuration and help identify possible interferences if channel dimensions must change. Depending upon environment (wet, dry etc.) mixing metal parts may raise corosion concerns. For example, drainage from copper flashings on roofs tends to corode aluminum gutters. Aluminum alloy will likely be more expensive than mild steel and titanium would be stronger and lighter than aluminum (and is now being used in aircrafts) but would be even more expensive. Channel cost may be more important in a large production run than in a one of a kind structure.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminum Oxide Al2O3
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Al + Cl2 --- AlCl3 aluminum trichloride is an important substance used in several organic chemical reactions of indistrial importance. It is what is called a Lewis acid, something you will get to. Possibly gallium, just below it in the periodic table.
- Q:Wooden or Aluminum bat?
- An aluminum bat may or may not hit a baseball further, depending on who swings the bat. Both bats have advantages. First, let us compare the qualities of the two designs. The only real difference is weight. The aluminum bat is much lighter than the wooden bat. Because the aluminum bat is lighter, the batter has more control. It is easier to make last-minute adjustments to his swing. Once a wooden bat is swinging, adjustments are difficult. Also, less time is needed to get the aluminum bat moving. The batter can wait just a little bit longer before deciding how to swing with an aluminum bat. Because the wooden bat is heavier, it has less recoil: A wooden bat moving at the same speed as an aluminum bat will hit harder. A batter who can get a wooden bat moving fast will hit the ball further, provided he makes contact at all. Also, a wooden bat doesn't vibrate as much. This is better for the batter's hands. Overall, the wooden bat has more potential power, but the aluminum bat is easier to use. A very experienced player that can tell how the ball is pitched just as it leaves the pitcher's hand will do better with a wooden bat. The player that likes a little extra time to decide how to hit, as well as a little opportunity for slight adjustment, will do better with an aluminum bat. In the end, it is a matter of personal preference.
- Q:Anybody in Erode who does the aluminium anodising? (Aluminum anodizing or extrusion?)?
- KSR Agency Products Services Aluminum AnodisingAluminum ExtrusionsArchitectural GlassesBus BarComposite Panels Elevation Glass FittingsFalse CeilingHeat Sink Sections About Us KSR Agency is well-known, veteran-owned business enterprise. Our company is a promising manufacturer and supplier of wide range of Aluminum Extrusion channels and Anodizing Aluminum that includes the following products o Glass Fittings for Elevation o Bus Bars o Heat Sink Sections o Aluminum Extrusions o Architectural Glasses o False ceiling o Partitions o Composite Panels Our Anodizing methodologies: o Type I - Chromic Acid Anodize o Type II - Sulphuric Acid Anodize o Type III - Hard Anodize o Class 1 - Non-dyed o Class 2 - Dyed Our range of products has huge demand and widely accepted by many people all across for their outstanding features and are available in various patterns, designs, sizes, shapes. We use the best grade raw material and advanced methods of production in the process of manufacturing these products. Our products meet the international standards in quality that assures excellent performance in usage and customized as per the clients' specification and necessity. We deliver the orders within a stipulated time frame. Contact Details KSR Agency No. 45, Mudali Thottam, Bharathi Nagar, Sulai, Chittode Road, Erode - 638004, Tamil Nadu, India Mr. Sendhil Kumar +(91)-9739956109 Mr. Rajendran +(91)-9842876614
- Q:Do you know anything about aluminum poisoning?
- No but alumimun cookware can cause Alzheimer's
- Q:Deodorant and Aluminum ?
- If you have to use antiperspirant then use one with very little aluminum. Deodorant has no aluminum. It is very bad for women generally it has been linked with giving people, especially women breast cancer. The aluminum goes into the blood stream and creates clots over time. Note to naive Krispy down bellow: seriously, get a clue.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I recognize that there are places in this world where aluminum beverage cans are very exotic, very rare, and may even be quite expensive. I can also understand that, in such a special place, one may have never actually held one of these objects in your own hands. If you live in such a place, then I can understand why you need to seek assistance on Yahoo Answers. I am, personally, quite surprised that you would have internet access in such a place. For your answer... it depends on how you crush the can but it is quite possible to crush your standard aluminum beverage can to a thickness of fractions of a centimeter.
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Save the Rainforest! Recycle Aluminum! Did you know that aluminum comes from the ore Bauxite? And that bauxite is mined in the rainforest? Every time you throw away an aluminum can, that's one less that is being recycled, and one more can's worth of bauxite that needs to be mined from the rainforest. The bad thing about mining bauxite, just like any other ore, is that it is in the ground. Since bauxite is mined in the rainforest, there are tons of trees growing on top. In order to get to the bauxite, the trees have to be clear-cut and are usually burned since there main opperation is to mine the ore, not harvest lumber. This puts a lot of pollution into the air from the trees burning and the fossil fuels spent for the machinery to take them down. Once the land is clear, mining begins, burning even more fossil fuels. Then the ore is shipped to a facility that turns the ore into aluminum (another energy-expensive process) and then the aluminum is finally shiped to us (again, more energy, i.e. fossil fuels spent) so that we can then, finally, make cans out of them. So why don't we just make new cans out of the old ones when we are done with them? They are already here, no need for shipping. They are free, just need to be trasported to the recycling facility. And we don't have to cut rainforests to get more aluminum if we use what we've already got. Some day we will be mining our landfills because we've irresponsibly and selfishly used up our resources elsewhere. Hope this answers your question and gives you the motivation to start recycling!
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range