Structure of Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality Description:
Aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality:
Aluminium Coil with Good Price and Excellent Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- You mean whether water will penetrate into the gap? If you get it out quickly, basically it will be ok. If there is something wrong, you can put it under the sun to see whether there is water oozing from the gap.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- Thickness measurement can be divided into single-point and two-point thickness measurement, the principle of which is to measure thickness of aluminum coil through distance measure sensor. Single-point thickness measurement is to calculate the thickness by measuring the distance between the aluminum coils and then subtracting the distance with fiducial point. Double-point thickness measurement is to calculate the thickness by setting a proper distance between two sensors, putting the aluminum coil between them and measuring the distance and then subtracting the distance with initial distance, which is more accurate than single-point measurement. (Professional thickness measurement sensor is also based on single-point or two-point thickness measurement.) The distance measurement sensor can be divided into laser sensor, eddy current sensor and so on. The measuring range of laser sensor is larger than that of eddy current sensor, but less accurate. The While the accuracy of eddy current sensor is around 0.01%, and the measuring range is around several millimeters to more than ten millimeters.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- What I want to add is to choose such welding wires as 5383 or 5183 wire whose magnesium content is higher than 5754 wire. The loss of magnesium due to high temperature in welding process may reduce the intensity of welding area.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range