Structure of Aluminium Coated Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coated Sheet for Aluminium Roofing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coated Sheet for Aluminium Roofing:
Aluminium Coated Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- Okay. If you have .55mm thick, 1cm square of Al, you you have 55 cubic mm of Al. 55 cubic mm is .055 cubic centimeters of Al. .055 * denisty of Al (2.699 g/cm3) gives you .148 grams of Al. Al molecule weight is 27g/mole. So .148 g * (1 mole / 27 grams) = .00548 moles of Aluminum. That rounds to about 5.50 x 10-3 moles. I should also add that A) Remember when you are converting cubic units (such as mm3 into cm3), the conversion factor should also be cubed (so 1 cubic mm = 10^3 cubic cm). Also, not to be nit picky, but this question is dumb because aluminum foil would also have a good portion of aluminum oxide coating it...but I wouldn't bring that up to the teacher if I were you. :-)
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- The aluminum paste may or may not work. It depends on what the solvent is that the aluminum is dissolved in. Why not get a block of aluminum and a grinder, and make your own aluminum dust?
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:aluminum welding advise?
- Hi. You need a spherical tip on, say, a mig welder to be successful when welding aluminum. Spreads out the heat better.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- yes! its completely safe. well untill the food gets rotten its safe to consume food covered in aluminium foil.It doesnt spoil food and it does keep the food hot depending on te temperature of food and the weather outside.
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- the oven radiates heats it up by heating it from the outside in the microwave radiates microwaves to get water, sugar, and fat moving, heating the food from the inside and the outside. since the foil has none of these the bombardment of waves has a different effect. the atomic structure of the foil burns when it gets hit with microwaves
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Heck yeah. Even an old school, smoke-belching industrialist would recycle *metal*. That's always been true. Why did people suddenly stop recycling metals? Have you PRICED metals lately? Aluminum is over a buck a pound, copper is $3 a pound, steel is over $200 a ton.
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- I have built from both aluminum and steel. It sounds interesting and I would suggest using the fiberglass set up as all the clearances are set so you could just bond it to the aluminum. You can bond a fiberglass structure to aluminum by both bolting it up and bedding it down with something like 3M 5200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range