Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of American Standard Round Bar
1. Grade: ASTM A36; AISI 1006-1025
2. Sizes: Diameter: 6mm-150mm; Length: 6m, 9m, 12m or as customer’s request
3. Tolerance: Within ±5% for weight; ±2mm for diameter
4. Type: Mild steel; Low carbon steel
5. Shape: Round bar, solid bar of steel with circular section
6. Technique: Hot rolled or cold drawn
7. Mass: Mass (kg/m) = Diameter (mm) × Diameter (mm) × 0.00617
Usage and Applications of American Standard Round Bar
1. American standard is the most common form of steel as its price is relatively low while it provides material properties that are acceptable for many applications. American standard round bar is often used where large amounts of steel need to be formed, for example as structural steel.
2. And we can use this kind of product on the performance of the mechanical parts if the demand is not very high.
3. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
4. Some special round bar can be used for automotive engine and transmission components, bearing, rails machine tools and wire rope.
Packaging & Delivery of American Standard Round Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of American Standard Round Bar
The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
Quality Assurance of American Standard Round Bar
1. We will strictly inspect our production that we sold according to the customer’s request.
2. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
3. Should the packing found damaged, the buyer has the right to claim to the seller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|