||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PE Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- Aluminum heads will warp the first time the engine accidentally overheats. Why would you go with aluminum?
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:question about aluminum recycling processes?
- Aluminium recycling is the process by which scrap aluminium can be reused in products after its initial production. The process involves simply re-melting the metal, which is far less expensive and energy intensive than creating new aluminium through the electrolysis of aluminium oxide (Al2O3), which must first be mined from bauxite ore and then refined using the Bayer process.
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- I have a couple of steel, one carbon, and a couple aluminum bikes. I've ridden all in the rain and washed all with soap and water. Water will not damage the aluminum bike at all. Wash away.
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- just use aluminum and goto the periodic table of elements. its all aluminum. they used to make it of tin.
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- How long are the pins? have you considered casting the pins along with the rest of the part? or is that what you are asking, it sounds, like you are talking about loading pins into the mold and having the cast spine bond with them. What casting process are you using, or are you even using a casting now, or is the spine currently rolled or extruded shapes? As mentioned on RCM, the pins will no longer be T6 after casting, if you need the T6 temper the part will have to be heat treated.
- Q:Painting an aluminum canoe need advice on sanding, priming and paint type?
- ...if you paint it black, it'll never tip.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I recognize that there are places in this world where aluminum beverage cans are very exotic, very rare, and may even be quite expensive. I can also understand that, in such a special place, one may have never actually held one of these objects in your own hands. If you live in such a place, then I can understand why you need to seek assistance on Yahoo Answers. I am, personally, quite surprised that you would have internet access in such a place. For your answer... it depends on how you crush the can but it is quite possible to crush your standard aluminum beverage can to a thickness of fractions of a centimeter.
- Q:0.6mm insulation aluminum coil price insulation aluminum coil where to buy the most assured?
- Best site inspection, and now more factories, quality uneven
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range