Detailed Product Description
Active carbon air filter media
2.SGS, RoHS approval
3.High efficiency, low resistance
Honeycomb active carbon air filter screen
Apply aluminum honeycomb, plastic honeycomb and paper honeycomb in pull through hole structure as support/carrier, and fill wood activated carbon in pull through hole, which is the common use method of active carbon for air filter.
Product property: High carbon content, with superior air dynamics character compare the traditional active carbon, small volume density, big square measure. High absorption efficiency, small wind resistance, long lifespan, non-toxic, odorless etc.
Product usage: Apply in air purifier machine, oil purifier machine, center air conditioner and to absorb odor, powder and harmful inorganic gases, such as formaldehyde and benzol etc.
Packing: sealed package with plastic film and then in carton.
It can be also packed per customer spec request.
- Q:What are the structural principles of the air filtration pressure reducing valve?
- . Pneumatic pressure reducing valve in accordance with the pressure regulation mode, there are direct acting pressure reducing valve
- Q:Selection of air filter for central air conditioning
- The service life of the HEPA filter at the end of the clean room should be 5~15 years, and the most important factor affecting the service life is the advantages and disadvantages of the prefilter.
- Q:What is a precision air filter?
- C main pipe filter can remove large amounts of liquid and more than 3 m of solid particles, to achieve the minimum residual oil content of only 5ppm, a small amount of moisture, dust and oil mist.
- Q:How often should the car change the air filter?
- During operation, do not use heavy hammer or impact filter. If the filter core is damaged during cleaning, replace the filter core. Normally used paper filter elements should be replaced at regular intervals.
- Q:What is an ultra high efficiency air filter?
- In fact, the filter is equivalent to a sieve, different aperture can pass through the particles are different, so the choice of HEPA filter, only the right is the best.
- Q:What are the steps required for efficient air filter leak detection?
- HEPA filter is used in the clean room or clean room terminal filter, is directly related to the most important filter of air cleanliness, and HEPA filter is the main leak leak after site installation for HEPA filter and its system is mainly to check the filter medium in small pinholes and other damage, such as frame, sealing gasket seal and a filter architecture on the other.
- Q:What's the difference between the filter and the filter?
- based on other aspects can be clearly distinguished.
- Q:How to calculate the air volume of high efficiency air filter
- The air flow of the HEPA filter is generally determined by the speed and size of the HEPA filter;
- Q:What are some of the compressed air precision filters?
- B air filter can filter liquid and solid particles as small as 1 m, the minimum residual oil content is only 0.5ppm, trace moisture, dust and oil mist. Used before pretreatment of class a filter; further improved air quality after cold dryer and suction machine.
- Q:Nasal air filter, there are great God to help buy
- The utility model relates to a rhinobyon type air filter, air filter is composed of two end are respectively inserted into two nostrils, and the other end of the hollow chamber 2 nasal conduction tube 1 and room 2, room 2, gas is a gas chamber can be filtered by outer air surrounded, only in 3 with nasal tube 1 is arranged at the connecting two 1 connected connection mouth cavity and nasal tube.
Through unremitting efforts we established our good, full of challenge, ideals, and passionate workgroups. With our common goal: to provide more of our China Textile Filters product to this society and to contribute to the mankind's environmental protection! We cross the development, broke through the innovation, for this difficult mission, and we have been working to: create value for customers, mutual benefit and winwin; to contribute to society, harmonious nature; to create good opportunities for our staffs and we would develop with you together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 2 %
Eastern Europe 5 %
Southeast Asia 3 %
Oceania 2 %
Mid East 4 %
Eastern Asia 4%
Western Europe 8%
South Asia 2 %
Domestic Market 60%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average