||Door & Window,Food,Insulation Material
1. Specification of Aluminum
1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3005 5005 5052 etc
0.1mm to 6mm
20mm to 3300mm
5) Coil weight
100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6) Core material
7) Coil Inner diameter
76mm, 152mm,or as required
2. Application of Aluminum
1) Alloy : 1050 1060 1070 1100 2024 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 5083 5754 5182 5454 5456 6061 6063 7075 8011 etc
2)Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.18mm to 350mm
4) Width: 200mm to 2300mm
5)Length: no more than 12000mm
6) Protective film can be added
7) Production Line: DC and CC production line
3. Feature of Aluminum
Aluminium is almost always alloyed, which markedly improves its mechanical properties, especially when tempered. For example, the common aluminium foils and beverage cans are alloys of 92% to 99% aluminium. The main alloying agents are copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and silicon (e.g., duralumin) and the levels of these other metals are in the range of a few percent by weight.
SGS and ROHS(if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
5. Image of Aluminum
6. Our Service
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our well traned and professional engineers and staffs.
4. We can provide free sample for your check
5. We have the certification of ISO 9001
6. Timely delivery
7. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
8. Good after-sale service.
Q: What is the produce prase?
A: Normally it would be 40days after received your deposit.
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union,etc.
- Q:How to use batteries, magnets, cans of aluminum belt to make a rotating aluminum belt device, please explain
- On the left is an aluminum can top. It is on a vertical shaft and can rotate freely. On the right is a used water pen holder, the same on the vertical shaft, you can freely rotate.
- Q:Aluminum band treble sounds good?
- The impedance of the 1. aluminum band tweeter is almost constant, so there is an excellent frequency response curve in the high frequency band that does not begin to decay until near 40khz.2., compared to ordinary metal treble, sensitivity is higher, the aluminum ribbon tweeter sensitivity is almost above 90db.
- Q:What are the properties, uses and classifications of aluminium strip?
- According to the annealing state of the aluminum strip, the aluminum strip can be divided into fully soft (o) and semi hard (H24) hard (h18). At present, the most commonly used should belong to the whole soft series, because the O state is easier to stretch and bend.The main processing equipment of aluminum strip is a strip mill, which can be divided into required length and width according to need. Of course, the processing equipment is universal, copper coil can also be processed, processed products known as copper strip.
- Q:Aluminium belt car
- Automobiles are machines of high speed. In order to give their performance the best, people prefer to improve their roads to adapt to cars rather than re - adapt them to bad roads. Now some people are interested in track cars, keen on retro, playing games and satisfying personal needs. 3 、 tracks are now used on slow tractors and tanks. In order to improve the speed of the military, or the use of wheeled armored personnel carriers.
- Q:How much is the small aluminum belt excavator?
- Small crawler excavator about the weight and its model similar to it, such as 55, weight is about 5000kg, 60 6000kg around, 70, 80 type are similar. Price well, domestic relatively cheap, 50 type 20 to 300 thousand, 60 type is also 380 thousand to 400 thousand, 70 type of 400 thousand to 600 thousand and 80 Komatsu seems to be the lowest 600 thousand. It's all mine. Not very clear about this market
- Q:Why is the president of aluminum strip mildew, will affect the performance of the transformer?
- Aluminum with long mildew is actually aluminum is oxidized, the conductivity of alumina is lower than aluminum, so the resistance increases, resulting in increased contact surface heating, may endanger the insulation of the transformer will reduce the performance.
- Q:What gas is best for welding aluminum strip?
- If you are using the gas, liquefied gas gun can be used separately burning liquefied petroleum gas welding, then burning gas is liquefied gas, but this time need to use low temperature welding wire, such as the WEWELDING M51 with WEWELDING M51-F solder welding wire.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad aluminum bands?
- Compare the flexibility and strength of aluminium pinch plateThe differential method is simple: take a piece of aluminum buckle, with his hand he bent aluminum buckle not good will easily be bent, and will not return to its original shape, and good bending to aluminum buckle requires effort, and after bending, will rebound to a certain extent, the difference between the strength and toughness this is the aluminum. After the installation of a good aluminum pinch plate, there will be no bending or middle fall.
- Q:1060 what is the hardness of aluminum strip?
- Brinell hardness measurement method is to use a hardened steel ball, such as the diameter of 5 mm steel ball, with a certain force into the parts or material surface, and then measure the indentation size, read the hardness value.
- Q:Can the high frequency of aluminum band replace the high frequency of professional high-power loudspeaker box?
- The same volume, sound intensity, ribbon horn may have burned out, and horn speakers have not worked out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range