1. Product Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
There are two installation ways.one is full sticking,the other is hot welding.
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
2.Product Technicial Data for EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
Tensile strength at break Mpa
Elogation at break
Tearing strength KN/m≥
Impermeability 30minutes No leak
Low temperature flexibility °C≤
Heat air ageing 80°C x 168h
Tensile strength retention rate % ≥
Elogation retention rate % ≥
Apperance of 100% elogation
3. Product Application:
a. Make sure the base surface smooth, clean and dry(Moisture<9%), then paint the delicated agent on the base surface. Start application till it is dry.
b. Reinforce the parts which are easy to leak, such as seam, hole, channel, wall, pipe and corner.
c. Application Method:
Lay the membrane directly. Be careful to control the overlaps of the long side and short side.
d. After application, a careful inspection is required. Make sure there is no air bubble, no fold, no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
4. Some photos:
- Q:What is the difference between construction non-vulcanized waterproofing membrane and vulcanized waterproofing membrane?
- The advantages of the present invention Is: 1. elongation of permanent deformation is good, after stretching the rebound rate is small, no internal stress, can be fully adapted to the external factors caused by the deformation, there is no accelerated aging after the problem, so the service life can be improved 2-3 Times more than. 2. elongation, up to 1000%. 3. Natural vulcanization of a long time, can reach more than 10 years. 4. Good resistance to low temperature performance. 5. Bonding performance is good. 6. Production costs and operating costs are lower than other existing products.
- Q:Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane is SBS
- This is two kinds of materials, in addition to the same appearance, the same hot-melt construction, its physical and mechanical properties, anti-aging properties are very different.
- Q:What is the difference between pressure-sensitive self-adhesive waterproofing membrane and sbs asphalt waterproofing membrane?
- 1, from the product level
(1) pressure-sensitive self-adhesive waterproof membrane is a new type of product, is the fourth generation of products, and
Sbs asphalt waterproofing membrane is the second generation of products, so that the former is a new product, then the effect is certainly better than
- Q:What kind of waterproofing membrane, waterproofing membrane is how to classify their respective advantages?
- SBS Asphalt membrane: low temperature waterproof material will crack, the high temperature of the material will become liquid flow.
PVC waterproofing membrane: Over time, the plasticizer will be displaced, and can not be re-welded, must be replaced with new materials.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of waterproofing membrane?
- There are many types of waterproofing membrane, mostly flexible waterproofing membrane. Such as: SBS coil, PVC, EVA, ECB
The advantages of the coil is simple operation, do not need any valuable equipment, the basic is the torch, hot melt welding machine, are not expensive, the shortcomings of the base is a higher demand, it is easy to be damaged, resulting in structural leakage.
- Q:Sbs modified asphalt waterproof membrane polyester type Ⅰ type Ⅱ how to distinguish
- These two kinds of materials from the current surface is exactly the same, if it is experienced people, you can through the tension on the sheet asphalt to determine the initial situation, if the domestic refrigerator can reach -25 ℃ low temperature, can also be low temperature flexibility Not broken after the initial judgment).
To correctly determine the need for sample inspection.
- Q:Elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane for what purpose? Need to pay attention to a few things?
- First, the quality of waterproof base surface
Waterproof base (leveling layer) must be hard, smooth, dry, clean, should not have anti-sand, remove the sharp objects.
Waterproof base surface if there are defects, should be done before the waterproof repair, must be painted base treatment agent.
Waterproof surface should not have ice, snow or water.
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane sub-class I and II when to use what level to use a secondary level
- For the PE film (aluminum), color sand, shale, fine sand and other four categories; width: 1000mm, 10m long, 15m two specifications; thickness: polyester felt coil 3mm, 4mm, 5mm; fiberglass membrane 3mm, 4mm; glass fiber reinforced polyester felt 5mm
Scope: Widely used in industrial and civil construction of the roof, basement, bathroom and other waterproofing works and roof gardens, roads, bridges, tunnels, parking lots, swimming pools and other projects waterproof and moisture. Deformation of the larger project recommended the use of excellent extension of the polyester tire products, other buildings should choose a relatively economical glass fiber products.
So look at the temperature and then choose.
- Q:Do you know how many square meters of waterproofing membrane to send a set of tests?
- Modified asphalt polyethylene tire waterproofing membrane: any volume in the distance 2m at the end of the interception of 1m full-width coil sample 2, 1000 volumes for a group, the lack of a group also
- Q:3MM thick, one square meter waterproof membrane SBS price?
- 2, the asphalt or polymer waterproof material impregnated in the carcass, made of waterproof material products, in the form of coil, known as waterproofing membrane. According to the main composition of different materials, divided into asphalt waterproofing membrane, high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane; according to the different carcass are divided into no carcass membrane, paper coil, glass fiber Tire Coil, Glass Fabric Coil and Polyethylene Tire Coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range