1050 1060 1070 1100
H112, H24, O
2024 LY12 LY11 2A11 2A14 2017 2A17
H112, T4, T351, T6
3A21 3003 3103 3004 3005 3105
H112, H24, O
5052 5754 5005 5083 5086
H32, H112, H111, H24, O
H112, T6, T651, T5, T4,O
3.Length:According to requirement
4.Temper: Various status
Coils can be produced as your request.
Mainly used in construction, decoration, packaging, printing, covers material, signs,billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration
1050 1060 1070 1100
2024(2A12), LY12, LY11, 2A11, 2A14(LD10), 2017, 2A17
3A21, 3003, 3103, 3004, 3005, 3105
4A03, 4A11, 4A13, 4A17, 4004, 4032, 4043, 4043A, 4047, 4047A
5052, 5083, 5754, 5005, 5086,5182
6063, 6061, 6060, 6351, 6070, 6181, 6082, 6A02
7075, 7A04, 7A09, 7A52, 7A05
Packaging & Shipping
Coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet ,rapped by water-proof kraft paper perfectly , then strong fixed by GI iron narrow belt .( About 2.5 ton / pallet )
|Dimension||20 CM x 1220MM X 2440MM|
20FT Container can load 25 tons max ;
40FT Container can load 27 tons max ;
|Shipping||By Sea 20ft/40ft Container|
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
Q: Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
A: We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
Q: Have you ever sold your products to companies in my country?
A: Of course, we have customers in all general PV markets, but I think we should expand our market share along with the market growth.
Q: How do you pack your products?
A: We have rich experience on how to pack to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Surely, I will arrange the trip basing on your business schedule.
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- Aluminum heads will warp the first time the engine accidentally overheats. Why would you go with aluminum?
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- aluminum zirconium is the chemical that makes you stop sweating, not that it works on most people. they can only put a certain percentage of it in deodorants, try the degree clinical, i just started using it and it seems to be doing okay, good luck i know what you are going through.
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is not explosive, although in the presence of a suitable oxidizing agent it can burn. It does not rust (that concept applies only to ferrous metals), but can corrode and will tarnish rapidly if a cut surface is exposed to air. The tarnish, aluminum oxide, protects the surface from further oxidation, and a process called anodizing puts a heavy oxide layer on the surface for improved protection. Aluminum is produced by electrolysis from aluminum oxide, which is dissolved in molten aluminum fluoride; a typical electrolytic pot uses a current of 5 volts at 105,000 amperes and will produce a ton of aluminum per day.
- Q:Are U-Haul Trailers aluminum or Fiberglass?
- anodized aluminum(its hardened aluminum). I dont think anything that u-haul has is fiberglass other than the bigger trucks the hoods are fiberglass cause they would be so heavy is they were metal. let me pull my 6,000 lb truck on this fiberglass trailer that would not work to well.
- Q:Wooden or Aluminum bat?
- An aluminum bat may or may not hit a baseball further, depending on who swings the bat. Both bats have advantages. First, let us compare the qualities of the two designs. The only real difference is weight. The aluminum bat is much lighter than the wooden bat. Because the aluminum bat is lighter, the batter has more control. It is easier to make last-minute adjustments to his swing. Once a wooden bat is swinging, adjustments are difficult. Also, less time is needed to get the aluminum bat moving. The batter can wait just a little bit longer before deciding how to swing with an aluminum bat. Because the wooden bat is heavier, it has less recoil: A wooden bat moving at the same speed as an aluminum bat will hit harder. A batter who can get a wooden bat moving fast will hit the ball further, provided he makes contact at all. Also, a wooden bat doesn't vibrate as much. This is better for the batter's hands. Overall, the wooden bat has more potential power, but the aluminum bat is easier to use. A very experienced player that can tell how the ball is pitched just as it leaves the pitcher's hand will do better with a wooden bat. The player that likes a little extra time to decide how to hit, as well as a little opportunity for slight adjustment, will do better with an aluminum bat. In the end, it is a matter of personal preference.
- Q:Can you put aluminum foil in the oven?
- Aluminum Foil In Oven
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- Resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:Not all Aluminum Foils weigh the same yard by yard. Why What does the other contain?
- Aluminum foil is aluminum foil, it has nothing but aluminum in it. One of them is misstating the thickness, or you are mistaken about the weight or width.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- When okorder.com/... Aluminum melts at about 1200 F. Silver at about 1700 F. So this would work fine. You would need a Kiln to heat the investment up to these temps - in a pinch a ceramic kiln would work. If you don't get all the moisture out the mold could explode from steam pressure - be careful - read some books or visit some backyard casting sites. Aluminum is also cast using sand casting techniques.Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range