Stainless steel sheet/plate
Refined raw material
According to the requirements
Place of origin
Mill edge or slit edge
According to the requirements
201 high cu
201 half cu
Packaging & Shipping
In order to prevent the damage from transit, our finished products are packaged carefully with steel pallets or wooden pallets. It could go directly into the production or out to the customers as finished products.
Who we are?
1, We concentrate on offering stainless steel coils/sheets/strips/circles with
good quality and best service.
2, We also offer slitting, shearing, BA/NO.4/Hair line,8K processing, colored
processing, etching embossed and other processing services.
3,Until now , we have exported stainlesssteel material to following
countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Turkey, Russia,Maroc, Korea ,India,Pakistan,
UAE ,Ukraine and so on.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- I think I can touch it, but there may be some rusty ones attached to stainless steel
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel rolling will have uneven thickness significantly phenomenon, characteristics of whole plate on both sides of the middle thick thin stainless steel board material, generally does not appear such phenomenon
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Welding power university, rated matrix current, peak current, pulse frequency, pulse width and other parameters are not the same.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- Water or other weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is called stainless steel; and chemical resistance medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel is called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range