l Specifications of 1050 1060 decorative color coated aluminum alloy coil
1100, 1235, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011
PVDF, POLYESTER, NANO, BRUSHED
As to code RAL
Embossed, Mill Finish, Coated
10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron (EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards, and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material, thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advanc payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is a popular product supplied by CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, our company is ready to meet any of your requirements.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact us
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- Aluminum works just fine. Basalt is overkill for this application. Aluminum has been used on many applications for its heat dissipating properties such as heatsinks, radiator fins etc. Regardless of wheel material, pulsate braking is a technique used to control downhill speed.
- Q:avelox and magnesium,aluminum?
- Avelox has a drug interaction with aluminum hydroxide, aluminum-magnesium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, didanosine, magnesium hydroxide, multivitamins and things that contain zinc. The specific interaction is that these may interfere with the absorption of moxifloxacin (Avelox) in your G.I. tract . Either take the Avelox either 4 hours before or take it 8 hours after ingesting these. Or do it the other way around - eat/drink things on this list 4 hours after taking the Avelox or 8 hours before taking Avelox. If you find this to be too much work, avoid all products on this list until the Avelox protocol is completed. Guavas have magnesium.
- Q:How do you repair a door that rubs on the bottom Aluminum?
- roger has best answer so far ...when any door starts to rub on bottom you should check the frame is still well fixed ..then the hinges ...the top one may be loose ..a lot of these doors have adjusters on the hinges ..however if the frame is ok ..the top hinges are tight ..and no adjusters ..pack out the bottom hinge ..by removing screws to bottom hinge ..adding a packer ...it can be cardboard ..you will be lifting door off the threshold ..might need two packers ..
- Q:Help!!!!!! Questions about Aluminium?
- 1) From What does aluminium derive its name? Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum . The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. 2)From which ore is aluminium extracted? Bauxite 3)Which country produces more aluminium than any other? China 4)An American and French scientist both patented the current process used to produce aluminium, what were there names? Hall and Héroult 5)Who is credited with having been first to produce metallic aluminium? Friedrich Wöhler
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
- Q:what if aluminum disappeared one day?
- can someone give me the information about aluminum for: It's cost today and back then when first found It's availibility: today and back then, and explaining why The environmental concerns: today and back then Health concerns: today and back then Explaining why Effectiveness of the material and it's hazrds PLease and thank you
- Q:Can I bake aluminum foil inside of clay?
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- 1. Solid, liquid, or gas... I bet you can guess. 2. There's a mess of them in the right side info box of the wikipedia article:
- Q:Dongying power plant with 0.6mm thick insulation aluminum coil, manufacturers can be divided into small volumes?
- How wide is the inside diameter of an aluminum roll; a roll of multiple. Small volume of MOQ is required.
- Q:Why is aluminum nitrate not an ionic bond?
- Aluminum Nitrate Ionic Or Covalent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range