l Specifications of 1050 1060 decorative color coated aluminum alloy coil
1100, 1235, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011
PVDF, POLYESTER, NANO, BRUSHED
As to code RAL
Embossed, Mill Finish, Coated
10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron (EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards, and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material, thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advanc payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is a popular product supplied by CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, our company is ready to meet any of your requirements.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact us
- Q:How much fluorocarbon and polyester paint should be used in production of aluminum coil and aluminum-plastic panel?
- The theoretical calculation is very complicated and far from actual result. In general, the manufacturer knows how much area and how thick their products can be painted.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range