l Specifications of 1050 1060 decorative color coated aluminum alloy coil
1100, 1235, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011
PVDF, POLYESTER, NANO, BRUSHED
As to code RAL
Embossed, Mill Finish, Coated
10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron (EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards, and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material, thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advanc payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is a popular product supplied by CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, our company is ready to meet any of your requirements.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact us
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- You can use ZLDS10X series sensor.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:Why the aluminum-plastic panel processed by color aluminum coil peel off paint?
- It may be due to the bad quality of the color aluminum coil paint or the poor paint-drying process.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- The common compositions are crylic resin, solid inorganic filler, different pigments, flatting agent and so on.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- That depends on how tight the aluminum coil is. If it is very tight, aluminum will stick together, thus no water can get in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range