glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Good insulation: heat pipe has a one-way heat transfer characteristics, so that hot water at night will not heat down the heat pipe to the surrounding environment.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Due to the different expansion coefficient of glass and metal seal, this structure of the absorber is currently high cost, short life, reliability is affected.
- Q:Solar collectors and tank water can not cycle what is the reason
- Pipe clogged. If the exclusion of the other two cases, then the possibility of a large pipe block, including the pipeline frozen, debris blockage are possible, if the pump is easier to burn the pump, need special attention.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, solar collectors are generally installed at the top of the house, the collector slopes south, and where is your location?
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Three is a good pressure performance. Since the heat absorbing panels of flat solar collectors are made of metal material, the connection of the collector to the storage tank also uses metal parts, so that it can withstand the pressure from the tap water and the circulating pump.
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- Black nickel coating is mostly nickel alloy coating, its composition with the plating solution composition and deposition conditions change. Black nickel plating solution is divided into two categories, namely zinc sulfate plating solution and molybdenum-containing plating solution. The black nickel coating obtained from the first type of bath contains 40% to 60% nickel and about 20% to 30% zinc.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- At the same time, due to the temperature of the heat absorber, through the transparent cover and the shell to the environment heat loss, constitute a flat solar collector heat loss.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- This question relates to what assistance is to be used in the hot water project of the solar collector, as well as the location and duration of the project. If you do not use auxiliary heating equipment, there is no doubt that the solar collector hot water project power consumption is minimal, but due to the uncertainty of the sun
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range