Order On-line Tracking
Information of Sterile Disposable Hypodermic Needles:
1. Adopt high quality austenitic stainless steel to ensure the high intensity of the needle.
2. The cannula adopts the international fashion design which is named thin-walled tubes to fulfill large diameter high flow.
3. The manufacturing process adopts the advance production technology, with the perfect
penetration, little pain and less tissue damage.
4. The hub inner size is 6:100, which is according to international standards, have the benefit
of fit with other medical products.
5. The needle size is distinguished by the colorful hub, the blood back can be easily observed
from the half transparence hub.
6. The hypodermic needle is used together with disposable syringe and infusion set, used for
hypodermic, muscle injection and blood drawing.The products and supporting the use of a syringe or infusion, for intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous, or take blood
7. Non-toxic, sterile, Pyrogen-free, no hemolysis.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||USD 20,000,000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||15|
|Factory Size:||500 EMPLOYEES|
|No. of Production Lines||5|
|Product Price Range|