Powerful Bright 12v 6W High Power landscape led garden light
Color Temperature (optional)
White box inside Carton outside
It was established in 2009. We are one of a professional LED products manufacture in China. We have advanced equipments for production and test, high technology R&D group, strictly QC team, professional sales team, and so on. Offer high quality products and meet customers special requirements are our goal. Our LED lighting products mainly include: LED tubes, LED spotlights, LED bulbs, high power LED, LED lamp, led wall washer, led floodlight, led garden light, led landscape light, and so on. Our products has been exported to Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, Middle East, etc. Our products have CE certification and Rohs compliance for Europe market, and ETL for USA market, and so on. And we do the LED lamp and LED products all by ourselves. So we can control every process of the production to ensure the quality and save the cost.
1. We are Alibaba Assessed 4 years Gold Supplier. 2. We are a factory manufacturing led indoor lamps,best production capability ,best quality control, Best Service . 3. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment. 4. CE/RoHS listed, competitve price.
5. For small order: 100% T/T in advance. For mass order: 30% down payment, the rest 70% pay before shipping. 6. Products delivery time for 100~1000pcs:5-7day, 1000~5000pcs:15day 7. Sample can be delivered in 3-5 days 8. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests 9. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China 10. Discounts will be offered based on the order quantities.
Send a message to us:
Q:How much is the solar garden lamp?
First of all, we must not only look at the price, we must compare the cost performance. To Huangchuan Limin technology, customized according to demand.
Q:Introduction to garden lamp components
The visible photoelectric radiation produced by the heating of an atom. The incandescent lamp uses an incandescent light emitting principle to let the current pass through the tungsten filament in the vacuum, causing the tungsten filament to heat up to incandescence and give off visible light. Ordinary incandescent lamp color temperature is 2800K, and natural color light yellow, warm. The advantages and disadvantages of the incandescent lamp are low cost, simple and convenient to use and install. Suitable for frequent opening, point out, the performance and life of the lamp are very low.
Q:How to install the garden lamp?
Affordable solar garden lamp factory, it is suggested that you can go to Huangchuan Limin technology solar street lamp factory, you can customize the production of a number of solar garden lights.
Q:What are the manufacturers of solar garden lamps?
LED garden courtyard lighting is still in the development stage, so bring people back to the society, hysteresis and blindness, forming light interference, environmental pollution, poor lighting are not suitable, and natural lighting lighting is not harmonious. However, this requires us to be paid in order to highlight the center, to achieve all the planning consensus, so that the garden LED courtyard lighting can release a common body system, there are internal and main position.
Q:What is the distance between 4 meters courtyard light?
Power watts, for example, 45W, for example, is about 4-6 meters
Q:The courtyard lamp is a few lines
LED lights have the following advantages:1 energy saving, white light LED energy consumption is only 1/10 of incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps 1/4.2, longevity, life expectancy of up to 100 thousand hours or more, for ordinary family lighting can be described as "once and for all."".3 can work at high speed.4 solid state package, which belongs to cold light source type, is convenient for transportation and installation.5 environmental protection, no harmful substances mercury.
Q:Is there a difference between the landscape lamp and the courtyard lamp?
The distance between the landscape lamps is usually 15-20 meters, which is determined according to the size and illuminance of the lamps.
Q:The advantages and disadvantages of LED and solar garden lamps
LED courtyard lamp structure is simple, maintenance is simple, and not easily affected by battery life. Generally installed, you can use more than 10 years.
The advent of single high-power ultra brightness LED is the LED application field, it is possible to cross the high efficiency lighting market, and will be one of the greatest inventions after Edison invented the incandescent lamp.
Q:What is the usual height of garden lights?
Courtyard lamp height 2.8 meters -4 meters, galvanized steel pipe, spray. Garden lights suitable for light source: metal halide lamp or sodium lamp + fluorescent lamp