1, 150W Solar Power System.
2, Power rating 300W for home devices.
3, Life span: 15 years.
4, Warranty: 12 months.
150W Solar Power System
1) This model equipts with high efficiency charge and discharge controlling, over current protection.
2) Direct current output
a. Four plug contacts of DC12V / 20A output, could be used for DC lamp, DC fan, DC refrigerator, etc.
b. With DC9V / 30A and DC5.5V / 500mA output, could be used to charge cell phone, digital camera, music players, etc.
3) Alternating current output
Pure sine wave in 50Hz, continuous power 300W, peak power 600W, could be used to run household appliances like television, computer, fan, icebox, lights, etc.
4) LCD indicator
Showing battery voltage, battery capacity, charging current, inverter working states.
2. System configuration:
1) Poly or mono solar pane: 18V / 150W, 15 years lifespan.
2) Maintenance-free lead-acid batteries can be deep-discharge. 80AH, 12V, three-year lifespan.
3)Pure sine wave inverter. Input: 300W, output: AC 220V / 50Hz.
4) Controller: 12V, 20A
3. User manual:
1) Install the solar panel properly, and connect the solar panel by plug in ‘solar input’on the control box.
2) Operation panel manual
a. Controller’s working states will be showed on the LCD. First line: battery voltage. Second line: charging current. Third line: current battery volume. Fourth line: inverter’s working status.
b. Switch ‘power’ on to start controller, every output outlet works properly.
c. Start AC 220V output by switch ‘inverter’ on, which is fit for AC electrical appliances within 300W. Can be used for most of the digital products through an adapter.
d. It is recommended turning off the back screen light if you don’t need it by press ‘LCD Backlight, this will help to save the power.
1) Output voltage and current are marked on the panel, overload is prohibited.
2) Keep this product away from rain or water.
3) Charge the battery for 24 hours before the first use, or the product may not work properly for running out of battery during long distance transportation.
3) When you got this product, please fully charge the battery before using. It may not work since over-discharge in long time transportation.
4) To change the battery, please note the battery cable prohibit reverse. Correct wiring should be: the red line connect with the battery anode, black one connects with the battery negative.
5) Please read this manual carefully before using