Specification of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours:
Excellent for cutting
Screen and inkjet printable
Screen and inkjet printable
5-10years Interior, 1-3years exterior
Walls, ceilings, doors, steps and other surfaces that provide exits or directional signage for emergency and evacuation
Technical Data (mcd/m2) of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours:
excitation source is 1000 LX, test begin at saturating amount of excitation energy)
Typical Physical Properties of of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours:
Thickness (film and adhesive)
Service temperature range
-30°F to 200°F
-34°C to 90°C
Application temperature range
(air and substrate)
50°F to 100°F
10°C to 38°C
Delivery and Payment of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours:
Free samples, Shipping cost should be paid by buyers
Bulk lead time
7-10 days more or less, based on your quantities
FOB , CFR or CIF
Terms of payment
Pictures of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours:
Package of Photoluminescent Film Sheeting 8 Hours, 10 Hours;
- Q:So, ive just came back from my trip to New York, and i have a lock on my luggage. How can i open the lock, with like a bobby pin or paperclips. (I lost my lock key. D: )
- This Site Might Help You. RE: is it better to use chains or studded tires on icey roads? especially on an incline, driving a Volvo S60 - 2004
- Q:Is it possible for Carbon Monoxide to leak only in the basement, and not be detected by a detector upstairs?
- I don't understand why your reflective material needs to be able to withstand such heat. Is the target so close to the surface that you are getting too much radiated heat back on the collector? In this case can you change the focal length to make the distance further away? For this application I have seen strips of reflective plastic. Even mylar should work. I would be somewhat concerned about the glue you intend to use. Some contact cements have low flash points and are heat sensitive. Also see below for proper films.
- Q:What are the reflective paint on the garage walls?
- Application: the reflective paint is different from the reflective film applied on both sides of the road. The reflective film can only be used for smooth and smooth surface. Such as: aluminum alloy, glass, steel pipe and so on. In addition to the surface of the above object, this product can also be used for cement, concrete, wood and other uneven surface. It is widely used in automobile brand large, highway fence, cement road, nonprescriptive anti-collision pier, traffic facilities, road signs, road signs, name, number, fire facilities, bus stop, decoration engineering, public security special vehicles, engineering rescue vehicles and special vehicles, ships, railways, airports, oil and coal mine, subway, tunnel and other related fields.
- Q:If the summer is covered with a layer of reflective material as the foil on the roof can act as insulation to what extent?
- If this layer of reflective film overhead, between the membrane and floor to retain 150 ~ 200mm of the air flow layer, the effect will be very good.
- Q:He said something like, with recessed radiators it's supposed to heat the space between the drywall and the exterior of my home and create a warm blanket around my house. Still sounds like a waste of energy to me, and I'm cold and want to blow in some insulation, because there doesn't seem to be any! The guy who gave me a quote on the insulation said he'll do my whole 2 story home, walls and attic, for $1500, which compared to the cost of oil, sounds good to me! But he did look at our radiators and asked us if they were recessed, but didn't have a response when we said yes they were, so maybe my neighbor's right. Any smart people out there know better?
- What type of mouse are you using? Does it have a ball on the bottom? Have you ever cleaned the ball and the contacts? Are you using an optical mouse? If so, what material is it sitting on. White materials and reflective materials can cause it to not work properly. The other thing that could be a problem are the batteries this effect could be a sign that they will soon need to be replaced. Next, do you have to option to uninstall its software and reinstall it? Have you checked for any updates issued by the creator of your mouse? If the mouse problem is still occurring it may be time to get a new one.
- Q:It's the kind that is a little bit reflective or holographic, it's purple/green or blue/green. It's shiny, but usually very stiff. I have a semi-formal coming up, and I want a dress made out of this material, but I don't know what it's called.Help please?
- Nope.. All that Florida requires is that the side windows may not be composed of, covered by, or treated with any material which has a highly reflective or mirrored appearance and reflects more than 35% of the light.
- Q:I grew up always locking the door behind me to be safe and secure, but my family refuses to. I come into our house after class is over to an unlocked to at 10 at night. It really makes me mad since we don t live in the safest area and my sister started living with us with her children. Is there some way I can make them just lock the damn front door? It makes me uncomfortable and I have no idea why they don t.
- Blocking RF radiation from cell towers or phones is complicated, and it also prevents phones from being used. Since the radiation from cell towers is not dangerous, it is not necessary to shield oneself from them.
- Q:My auto interior has some plastic parts that are covered with an adhesive backed sheeting so they look metal. It is starting to peel. What is that material and where can I buy it?
- It is micro-prism reflection principle, each ceramic cube connected array, the material in one square centimeter area there will be more than 930 cubic Crystallinele body. MicrMicro crystallineid angle through the lower body to form a sealed air layer, so that light rays form a total internal reflection, so without the help of metal reflective layer can reach the most excellent reflective effect.Such reflective material are used in road and business.
- Q:how could you prevent a fire in the home being caused by an electrical fault?
- Drugs are bad sweeties. Take the safety goggles. You might hurt yourself with the pine cones. *hugs*
- Q:I just watched this and think it's really cool. How do they morph people like this? What do you think about it?
- I have one of each in A-Bolts and either is fine. The stainless is a matte subdued finish (never seen a reflective stainless barrel on a hunting rifle). Your barrel/rifle material has really no bearing on accuracy,that is the combination on COL,powder and bullet weight,barrel harmonic. If you are using factory ammo in your stainless then you just found a good load for that rifle. I hand load and get Sub-MOA from both mine and most other reloading do same. Advantage stainless has is in harsh environments;it gives you a little more margin against corrosion,but you still have to care for the rifle and clean/oil/store properly. As for aesthetics, I like both looks in certain rifles;like the A-Bolt Stainless Stalker or Tikka Stainless/Laminate looks fine and a CZ 550 American,Ruger No.1 or Weatherby V looks best in blue/walnut. Game animals don't see colors the same as humans do,so having either makes no difference-would just look same to them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range