LED Flash light widely used in diving/scuba,camping trip, underwater R&D seabed hunting,Benefit from the innovative wireless charging technology, We provide you the best solution lights for diving.
· CREE XM-L T6 Ultra White LED
· 2200mAh 4.2V Li-ion Battery
· Innovative Wireless Charging System
· Fully Charged in 5-7 hours
· Depth Tested to 100 meters
· Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy One Piece Construction
· Superior Hard Anodized Finish
· New 'Slide' Magnetic Switch - Fully Adjustable Output
· Exceptionally Powerful Beam
Length: 195mm Head Diameter: Ø 47.5mm Body Diameter: Ø 31.2mm
Weight: 422g (Including Battery)
Wireless Charger, Power Adaptor, Wrist Lanyard
1. Insert batteries with the positive (+) end pointing toward the flashlight head.
2. Do not use lithium batteries without a protected circuit board.
3. Don't collide Receiver and glass lens to avoid its broken;
4. Don’t shine the light to eyes to avoid eyes hurt;
5. Had better take flashlight out of the Wireless Charger if fully charged
6. Take care of protecting Receiver to avoid its broken when charge or use
Insert 1 × 18650 Li-ion with the positive (+) end pointing toward the flashlight head. Attention to battery polarity.
· Plug in and switch on thepower adaptor.
· Carefully place the 'receiver'end into the charging base.
· Charge indicator will flash green when charging (and extinguish when complete)
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Can you throw the torch directly? Is it LED charging? Will it explode?
- LED rechargeable flashlights are commonly powered by lithium batteries. Lithium batteries are available and can be classified with rechargeable flashlights. The LED rechargeable flashlight is thrown into a recyclable garbage can and batteries are thrown into the garbage can. This is environmentally friendly and safe. It should be noted that the battery will explode at high temperatures, but this probability is very small.
- Q:When the LED flashlight is charged, the bulb turns dark, the light is dim, and the spot is a little yellow. It has been charged for 5 hours
- Lead terminal voltage greatly exceeds the rated value, if the driver then there may be damaged. To sum up, according to the inspection process you are so simple, basically all components may be bad, such as to the exact scope of fault, to provide more data.
- Q:LED flashlight to eye harm?
- If the eye directly to the eye can not, and light, the eye will spend, there will be a period of time, the eyes are black, and the weight will lead to blindness, permanent blindness, eye damage is very large
- Q:LED lamp with what method from the welding of aluminum substrate nondestructive down (T6, flashlight)
- 10WL2 lamp can be heated with aluminum heating plate, and then welding parts of the painting WEWELDING M51MFP Wei Odin paste, then to aluminum substrate welding.
- Q:At present, the LED flashlight commonly used in the market, the built-in lead-acid battery is too bad, can use 4 nickel hydrogen rechargeable battery instead?
- Its battery life is short, mainly due to charging circuit caused. At the same time, the lamp component is current limiting resistors, greatly influenced by voltage. The current limiting resistor is selected according to the 4V voltage. When the voltage becomes higher, lamp current will increase obviously. When used instead of 4 Ni MH battery when the battery voltage is 4.8V, current lamp is much greater than 4V, so the lamp of life is very short. At the same time, because the charging circuit design is very unreasonable, the battery life is also very short.
- Q:How many lumens does high light flashlight need?
- I am doing titanium lighting flashlight, the flashlight irradiation effect is relatively strong, mainly C10 flashlight with 800 lumens single chip CREE XML T6 LED, close the pan light intensity, long distance focusing, pavement irradiation effect is great, and the first choice is the outdoor riding at night. 18650 hours straight, with another T6 LED small size, brightness super awesome, you can exchange.
- Q:How many watts of LED light flashlight is there in Section 5, battery 3?
- Not more than 3W, right?Can only say is 4.5 volts, how many watts not say.
- Q:An ordinary LED flashlight, 3W, uses only 1.5V common batteries, and now uses 3.6V's lithium batteries,
- .LED can not work voltage about 3.2V, 1.5V battery is through the frequency conversion step-up circuit, the voltage 1.5V rise to about 3.2V power supply. Directly with lithium battery replacement, LED directly burned, boost circuit is difficult to say
- Q:What is a LED flashlight used for?
- LED flashlight brightness must be high, the life time can be relatively short, at the same time, with the best anti shock characteristics of a flashlight, so as not to be part of a gun recoil shock damage. This kind of flashlight does not need to be too wide and light to moderate.
- Q:What brand of LED flashlight is good?
- The length of life depends mainly on the power consumption of the light source, the size of the battery power and the current size of the drive circuit. Any brand is the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range