Order On-line Tracking
General Information of High Performance Single Sided Foam Tape
1. Single sided PE foam tape is with hot melt adhesive. Solvent based acrylic adhesive is also available as per customer's requirement.
2. There are three kinds of release liner: without liner, PE release film & release paper.
3. The foam is of white color and black color. Usually the PE release film is of red color, green color and blue color. The release paper is of white color and yellow color. So, you can match the foam & the release liner as you like, such as black PE foam wihtout release liner, black foam + red PE release film or white foam + white release paper.
4. Different foam density available, such as 32kg/m3 (30expansion), 64kg/m3 (15expansion) & 96kg/m3 (10expansion).
5. Single sided PE foam tape is used for auto trim attachment, signs, furniture industry, cushioning, sealing and so on.
6. Two standard ways for cut roll packing: one roll per shrink & one roll per plastic bag. We can also offer special packing as per customer's requirements, such as label, core printing and sticker.
CONSTRUCTION of High Performance Single Sided Foam Tape
Backing: White/Black PE Foam
Adhesive: Hot melt adhesive
Liner: White release paper
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES of High Performance Single Sided Foam Tape
Total Thickness (adhesives + backing): 5.0 mm
Initial tack: 6# steel ball
Holding power (hrs): >20h
Temperature resistance: 80℃
Remarks of High Performance Single Sided Foam Tape
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|