GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
Shanghai
Payment Terms:
TT OR LC
Min Order Qty:
50 pc
Supply Capability:
50000 pc/month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Item specifice:

Color Temperature: RGB 6000K IP Rating: IP65 Lamp Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
  ,,ROHS Power(W): 3

Product Description:

Description of IR RGB Spotlight

GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR


Usage of IR RGB Spotlight

1. Home Lighting & Residential Lighting.
eg: Living Room,Bed Room,Baby Room,Kitchen,Wall Cabinet,Cupboard,Schoolroom,Book Cabinet,Balcony,Aisle,Corridor,Toilet,Rest Room,Door Way,Garden etc.

 2. Business & Shop Decoration Lighting
eg: Toggery,Cake Shop,Coffee Shop,Wedding Photo Shop,Exclusive Shop,Specialty Store,Super Market,Office,Store,Auto Show etc.

 3. Entertainment Lighting
eg: KTV,Bar,Disco,Bowling Room,Mahjong Room,Hotel,Grogshop,Motel,Bath Center,Sauna Room,Beauty Salon,Leisure Center,Health Center,Chess Room,Spa,Wine Cabinet, Shoe Cabinet,etc.

 4. Auxiliary Lighting
eg: Museum,Art Gallery,Art Exhibition,Cinema,Theater etc


Aging test

GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR


Package

GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR


GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR


Advantage


1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4.Distributoership are offered for your unique design and some our current models
5.Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information


Certification

GU10 3W Remote Controlled LED Spotlight with IR

FAQ


Q1: Will your LED light bulbs work on a dimmer switch?


A1: We do not recommend using our LED light bulbs on a dimmer switch, this type of switch can potentially cause damage to the bulb.


Q2: What is the base of your LED bulbs?


A2: E27, GU10 and MR16 is available. This size works in all common fixtures.

 

Q3Why does my LED light bulb not work properly in extreme temperatures?

 

A3: Any temperature below 14 F or above 122 F may cause a LED bulb to flicker, dim, change color, or cease to function. Once the LED bulb is returned to an operational environment it should began to work properly.

 

Q4: What is the AC Voltage tolerance for our led lamp with remote ?


A4: Their AC voltage tolerance is +/- 10%.

 

Q5Is there cheap shipping cost for our country?


A5: For small order,express will be best. And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take much time.
For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.

 

Q6: How do you ensure the quality of the product?


A6: During production process, we strict control the quality, all of products will aging 24 hours,and cheak carefully before shipment.

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:Why home outfit LED lamp has always been a bit weak after switch off the light
This phenomenon is a common problem, LED production called micro light disturbance stress, the reason may be: near ultraviolet (uv) light source excitation light glow fluorescent powder layer; Drive power supply design, no surge absorbing circuit of induction electric discharge, low light performance at the same time accompanied by flashing phenomenon; Drive power leakage quality problem, 220 v is shut off due to the exist lamp holder to switch is the power cord length, induced current LED light source series shimmer. Solution is the best in qualified driving power, the phenomenon of quality control means perfect manufacturer is not allowed to the factory, the product shape will test whether design light reaction, Induction light reaction has a passive remedy is to switch the fire try zero wire transfer. Special instructions as consumers accustomed to using fluorescent tube before, induction shimmer as normal, but the LED lamp product design can eliminate this problem, the quality management of serious manufacturer's product inspection is not allowed through, so do not assume responsibility should the user, can find manufacturers solve business
Q:Ask high people to instruct the LED light maintenance method
First look at what is the power of your light tile; Then the lights down, the power supply removed; In a similar power drive; This problem is more common; Is the driver burned; If you don't know what reason Can I direct messages;
Q:How to choose to shoot the light
LED to shoot the light color consistency: the current domestic there are a lot of assembly house, large and small combined also have thousands of, of course, also have strong and weak points of the power. There are a lot of small assembly house because there is no testing machine, so either not testing, or outgoing. For such quality is difficult to guarantee.
Q:How much is the LED lamp transformer
110 - 240 v,The voltage of power supply for LED lights, is not the same,
Q:Excuse me, If no ceiling can hold the LED lamp?
Electric rail, shoot the light will be bright,Is two kinds of rail type with the shoot the light, you need to install a track, you will orbit is fixed at the top of the strong, and then track type lamp base card into orbit, electric rail, shoot the light will be bright
Q:Tube lamp, metal halide lamp, lamp, LED lamp, the difference between more than advice please!
Metal halide lamp is astigmatism metal halide lamp's color is better than to shoot the light So the metal halide lamp foil effect is better than to shoot the light Is common in commercial lighting LED a lot of kinds of condenser and astigmatism. In the domestic. Than normal because of the price of the LED energy-saving lamps. Price difference is very big So now not used in common ordinary lighting.
Q:LED lamp is not lit, how repair?
90% is probably the main step-down capacitance is broken, is the middle of the big red, a dollar or so. As for the diode and the probability of electrolytic capacitor bad within 10%, the multimeter amount is known.
Q:Motorcycle lens and the LED lamp can be installed at the same time, and shall not affect the circuit?
You increase the total power of about 155 w these lights, has exceeded the design of the general domestic 35 w, even though the battery, ignition key switch and headlight switch contact capacity is limited, so the best way is to add headlight relay, let the headlight received battery anode current directly through the relay contact, ground also another bold lines; Relay coil by the headlight switch control in order to extend the life of the ignition key and headlight switch contact, can avoid and round headlights lines within the original wire resistance pressure drop, and its heat. Small appliances is the electromagnetic switch, coil current through the magnetic drive large current contact, such as selection of 12 v dc relay contact current for 15 ~ 20. A, you can load 180 w ~ 240 w lamps. Also have to consider your motorcycle engine and rectifier charger whether can satisfy the requirement of the 20 ah battery charging, so as to avoid the battery often lose electricity scrap.
Q:LED to shoot the light is good
Leds into visible spectrum efficiency is high, with the same voltage, electric current produced by the visible light, electric touch less radiation and heat, power saving a lot of the same brightness LED.
Q:What the difference between LED downlight and LED lamp?
LED lamp is embedded in the ceiling or wall, general lighting products is a kind of highly concentrated, usually it's light to the specified target position. Through light is used to emphasize important points. When working, due to the LED lamp produces high temperature, so the LED lamp when the choose and buy must choose the high quality product, otherwise it will produce safe hidden trouble. Now LED lamp is mainly used for all kinds of commercial space lighting and architectural decoration lighting, etc. At the same time to shoot the light is divided into low pressure and high pressure, proposal consumer had better choose low voltage lamp, due to low pressure lamp life relatively longer, the higher light efficiency. Shoot the light of the general lighting power factor to decide, good lamp power factor can reach 0.99, but the price is much expensive. On the second place in application to distinguish: LED tube lights are mostly installed in the ceiling, above ceiling to 150 mm is required to install. Of course, there are LED tube light is of the external type. General selection in the absence of the location of the dome light or droplight to install the LED tube light, the light is slightly softer than shoot the light.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range