GSM Alarm, Supports SIM Card with CMOS Camera, IR Light and 5 to 5.5V DC Working Voltage
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Capable of sending photos taken to MMS service enabled mobile phone or mailbox
Integrated PIR sensor to provide precise and timely alarm
Built-in CMOS camera and IR lights: can take clear images at night
Movement detection: can detect movement in view
Phone call and SMS central: can remote control camera by cellphone or SMS command
Two-way communication: can listen to voice of monitoring place, and voice can
be broadcasted via built-in speaker
Multi-mode alarm: can alarm by SMS, MMS, e-mail and phone call
Schedule monitor: can timer arm or monitor as the preset scheduler
Backup battery: built-in lithium battery ensures operation for power failure
Easy installation: wireless connection, can be installed anywhere
Standby electric: 40mA
Relative humidity: 10 to 90% RH, precipitate-free
Working voltage: 5 to 5.5V DC
Working temperature: -20 to 55°C
Working frequency bands: EGSM900, GSM1800, GSM85P and PCS1,900MHz
Receiving coding: ask
Receiving frequency of wireless sensor: 315m
Maximum wireless sensor: 25
Effective distance of wireless remote control: 10m (accessible)
Image format: JPEG
Image resolution: 160 x 128, 320 x 240 or 640 x 480 pixels
Shooting angle: 60 (level) and 60 degrees (vertical)
Effective shooting distance: ≤ 20m
Battery power supplying time: ≥24 hours (depends on portfolio and Internet)
- Q:What is the angular speed of the projection light of LED?
- Check Point researcher Maya Horowitz (Maya Horowitz) said that the new virus infected computer speed reached "about one per second.".
- Q:Who can tell me where to buy projection lights in Baoding?Thank you
- Ming Hua computer cityThe Great Wall computer cityAnd there are places that sell photographic equipment
- Q:Do you sell sky lights and sunshine collection bottles in Jilin?
- Yes, but not too much. Why don't you go to Taobao?
- Q:How do you make the projection light sound 20
- One switch is to control the main lights and music, and the other is Lantern and rotation, that is, no music, but also lighting effect, then only turn
- Q:The award is starlight projection lamp, in addition to a special notice, where can I inquire?
- The prize winning lottery to inform the digital camera after the event in the lottery announced page winners announced after the event, there will be someone with the winning user contact express delivery of the prize awarding, portable photo printer
- Q:What is the principle of projection lamp? Long service life?
- Mercury lamp is usually five thousand to ten thousand hours, the laser is said to be up to twenty thousand hours, LED lights can reach twenty thousand hours
- Q:What are the advantages of outdoor projection lights?
- (2) easy to make and installThe installation of the traditional light box is time-consuming and laborious, and consumes a lot of manpower and material resources, but it can not attract the sight of consumers for a long time. Dynamic projection advertising will help you save all the inconveniences and allow you to finish the tedious tasks in a short time.(3) flexible and convenient to changeAs every business owner knows, the traditional light boxes and billboards are very difficult to replace. Once a general advertisement is made, it is difficult to modify it. Even if the address and phone number are changed, such a small change, the entire ad must also be completely overturned, re produced, resulting in enormous waste of human property. And often can not quickly cater to the rapidly changing market, the rapid new concepts of enterprises, new products expressed to consumers. Le Di photoelectric logo projection advertising is the use of a large power projection equipment, using optical projection principle, using high brightness light source, the exterior wall of the negative color advertising content onto the high-rise buildings, outdoor advertising form a highly visual impact in the night. Its high arrival rate characteristics, as well as new special media forms, dynamic visual effects, can well attract the attention of consumers.
- Q:KIA K3 all models have a projection lamp which open the door under the K3 logo?
- It is a pedal, have high low, can install their own, not expensive.
- Q:Is the projection light connected to the computer's pattern?
- Is connected to the computer, there are not connected to the computer, but currently on the market there are many special patterns fit into a lamp inside the cast out effect.
- Q:Brightness is not the only standard. How can I buy projection light bulb?
- Bulb, as the only consumable material of projector, is an important factor that must be taken into consideration when choosing projectors. At present, projectors are generally used metal halogen lamps, UHE bulbs, UHP bulbs, these three light sources. The metal halogen bulb has the advantage of being cheap, and the drawback is that the half-life is short, and the brightness is reduced to about half of the total time it takes about 1000 hours. And because of high heat, the projector cooling system requirements, it is not suitable for a long time (more than 4 hours) projection use. The advantage of the UHE bulb is its moderate price and the brightness does not decay almost 4000 hours before use. Due to low power consumption, it is customarily referred to as a cold light source. UHE bulb is an ideal light source widely used in mid-range projectors. The UHP bulb has the advantage of long service life, and can normally be used for more than 4000 hours, and the brightness attenuation is very small. UHP bulb is also an ideal cold light source, but because of its high price, it is generally used in overhead projector.
We aim to establish good business relationships with shops and importers.We adheres to take "original independent intellectual property rights as basic driver, modern high-tech products and commercial application technology as the method, and energy-saving and environmental protection" as the enterprise development strategy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range