Production Brief of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-150C
Golf club protective tape made of excellent pvc film and rubberfor bassed PSA .has the characteristics of low shrinkage,high adhesion and no residue left.There are two kinds (green and tran sparent)for your reference .It is used for protection of gold culb head during manufacturing. there is no residue left after process finishes.
Backing Thickness (mm)
Peel Adhesionā N/cm
Remarks of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-150C
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What are the uses of black cloth tape
- PVC insulation tape is composed of base band and pressure-sensitive adhesive layer. The base band is made of cotton fabric, synthetic fiber fabric and plastic film. The adhesive layer is made of rubber and tackifier. It has good adhesion and good insulation
- Q:What's the meaning of blue tape in 6S management?
- 6S management marking tape is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film as base material and made of rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. There are black and yellow, red and white, green and white, pure yellow, pure red, pure green, green, black and other colors. Commonly used specifications: length 20M, width can be customized.
- Q:What are the functions and types of electrostatic tape?
- Electrostatic membrane is an electrostatic self-adhesive protective film. PVC electric tape is based on soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Q:Why are bare wires tied with black tape?
- PVC electrical tape.Electrical tape is coated with a layer of rubber pressure sensitive adhesive. Polyvinyl chloride film (PVC film) has the characteristics of electrical insulation, flame retardancy and weather resistance, and rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive has initial adhesive strength and adhesive strength. It is suitable for all kinds of wire and cable insulation winding,
- Q:How to set the polyethylene anticorrosive adhesive tape?
- 3. According to the winding construction method of adhesive tape, the width of anticorrosive adhesive tape is determined. Don't use the manual winding tape is too wide, the construction workers when the efforts are not easy to control, it is best not to exceed 150mm wide; manual mechanical winding (with some simple mechanical and visual), but the maximum width is 230mm; the mechanical winding tape width appropriate to relax, but preferably not more than 300mm.
- Q:What specifications do you have for PVC electric tape?
- PVC resin powder, by model. In our country, the most common is SG-5, then SG-3, SG-7, SG-8 and so on. So what is the distinction between various types, commonly used in industry or the viscosity value of K indicates the average molecular weight of PVC (or the average degree of polymerization), is the length of the molecular chain of PVC, to determine and distinguish between resin grades and corresponding processing parameters. The molecular weight of the resin is related to the physical and mechanical properties of the product.PVC resin is a non crystalline linear polymer, its molecular weight is bigger, the viscosity of the higher molecular weight, tensile strength, impact strength and elastic modulus of products is higher, but the fluidity and plasticity of the resin melt down. The molecular number of polymers is usually expressed in terms of viscosity, and the type of polymer is divided. Here we will analyze the characteristics of each model:
- Q:What's the difference between an insulating tape and a raw meal?
- The utility model has the advantages of good insulation, pressure resistance, flame retardance, weather resistance, etc., and is suitable for wire connection, electrical insulation protection, etc..
- Q:What's the maximum temperature of plastic tape?
- Raw rubber tape is PTFE - the commonly known as raw meal belt. The raw rubber tape is mainly used for the interface of hot and cold water supply pipe fittings, so as to enhance the tightness of the pipe connection, prevent the interface from leaking, and increase the leak proof function of the interface. At present, sanitary tapes are used in HVAC and water supply and drainage.
- Q:Points above to get the glue paper tape on the door to deal with
- Styrene also has the same effect, so styrene can also be used
- Q:PVC insulation tape can withstand high temperature for a long time without aging failure
- PVC tape at temperatures below 70 degrees can not aging, where you are used, and if the environment requires high temperatures, you can use high temperature insulation tape
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. Our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||tissue, cloth, OPP, PE/EVA foam, PET film, etc
|Product Price Range