Dump Truck 340HP 6X4
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Dumping Type:Front Lifting Style
Drive Type:6X4, Left-Hand Drive
Steering:7.5t Drum Brke
Color:as Customers′ Request
Interior Dimension:5600, 5800*2300*1200
Thichness (Bottom/Side):Bottom 8mm, Side 6mm
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Standard:ISO, TS16949, CCC
| Dimension(mm)||Overall dimension||8457,8557×2500×3360|
|Weight (kg)|| Curb weight||12050|
|Max Speed (km/h)||80|
| Max. slope of climb(%)||≥35|
|Min. turning diameter(m)||18|
| Engine and auxiliary facilities.||Engine Model|
|Max torque (N.m/rpm)||1550|
|Clutch||brand:SACHS Common silicone style|
|Air Filter|| Desert style|
|Oil Separator ||Common style|
| Cluth||Pull type diaphragm430 |
| Transmission+ PTO|| Model||MT Iron shell|
| Drive axle||Specification||LC300 Drum brke/casting axle shell|
|Final drive ratio||5.26|
| Suspension System||Specification||12/13|
| Steering axle||7.5T Drum brke|
| Brake system|| Electronic brake|| NA|
|Brake valva||brand:SACHS |
| Air cylinder||Steeliness|
| Steering booster|| Domestic|
| Wheel|| Tire||12.00R20|
|Chassis and other items|| Oil tank||300L|
| Cab|| Specifications|| Flat roof medium long|
| Configuration|| Standard|
| Rear window|| NA|
| Front bumper||High order position|
| Upper body Specification|| Interior dimension||5600, 5800*2300*1200|
| lift type|| Front lift|
| Cylinder||180 Domestic|
|Thichness (bottom/side)||bottom 8mm, side 6mm|
- Q:How many tons of dead weight in the first 4 and eight rounds?
- The quasi load mass is calculated according to the driving signAccording to the general requirements of management after the first 4 8 4 cars per axle shaft, 10 tons of weight "pseudo heavy more than 40 tons, then your quasi load is 20 tons, is this
- Q:How many square feet can the 20 ton dump truck hold?
- Sand packing density is generally around 1.6, but also is a sand about 1.6 tons, your car load of 20 tons, 20/1.6=12.5, so in the case of overweight, can hold about 12.5 cubic meters of sand, earth would be almost this number.
- Q:What is the difference between tow truck and dump truck?
- From the use of different, tractor is mainly used for freight transport. Dump trucks are mainly used in building engineering. From the shape of a glance, traction cars are hanging, dump trucks rarely have to hang.
- Q:How heavy is the chassis of the Dongfeng dump truck 140?
- Strong power: Yuchai engine YC6J series using small aperture hole 6 P injector, emission, low fuel consumption;
- Q:Working principle of hydraulic system of dump truck
- The utility model is mainly composed of a lifting cylinder, a control valve, a lifting control valve, a limit valve and an elevating oil pump. The tilting of the tilting mechanism is accomplished by lifting the lift cylinder. The operation of the tilting cylinder is controlled by the control valve, and the control valve is operated by the driver to limit the maximum inclination angle of the container, and the container can be stabilized at an inclined position as required, and a limit valve is arranged in the hydraulic system.
- Q:The state specifies how many tons of eight dump trucks will be carried out after the first four rounds of the big country
- However, at present, the road transportation policy is still different in all parts of China, and one thing is certain that all regions can not (or not) manage the quality according to the rated quality of this certificate. Each area of our country road management policies are different, there is no overload management can be the maximum amount of pull vehicles will bear; in some places there is overload but not strictly, can pull the load such as 60 tons, the container does not exceed the number of; and some places overload tougher, four car is only allowed to pull the load belt the goods of 55 tons; the most strict rule over the region, eight after the first four truck belt can not be more than 40 tons of goods.
- Q:How do you unload the dump truck?
- A dump truck is a special vehicle that uses the power driven hydraulic lifting mechanism of the engine to unload the car at a certain angle and to reset it by the weight of the car.
- Q:What is the dumping of a dump truck?
- It is the car that can be operated manually in the driver's cab behind the loading freight car. It is called the dump truck
- Q:What is the name of the dump truck
- It consists of hopper and walking chassis. The hopper is arranged at the front part of the walking frame of the tyre, and is overturned and unloaded by means of the gravity of the material in the bucket or the thrust of the hydraulic cylinder. According to the different discharge range, divided before discharge, rotary unloading, rollover unloading, unloading high fulcrum (unloading height) and lift tilting unloading (unloading height can be arbitrarily changed) etc..
- Q:How do I dump the dump truck?
- Driving on the mountain is not the same as the average road. Because it is a mountain road, it has many curves and a lot of downhill slopes. You are driving six or ten rounds of hot wheels. It can not be compared with the ones you drive on the general highwayPersonal advice, you'd better ask a regular running mountain road, the old driver to take you running for a period of time, first familiarize yourself with the road conditions, the condition, it will be safer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range