Great Energy Savings & Carbon Reduction. Good heat dissipation with professional designed aluminum alloy housing. LED Globe bulb with 360 degree beam angle is No mercury or hazardous materials, green lighting and offering quiet environment for you, without any disturbing.
1. Super brightness
2. Long life more than 4,000hrs
3. Saving Power-Saves up to 80% energy compared to halogen.
4. Generates an even circular beam pattern.
5. No UV or IR light radiation
6. Low heat: Excellent heat sink performance - Saving the cost of air conditioning.
7. CE approved & ROHS compliant.
8. G50 LED Globe Bulb
9. Dimmable LED Bulb
Warm White / Natural White/ Cold White
Aluminum body and Glass Cover
1, Replacement bulbs for general lighting in hotel and household decoration, especially for galleries and courtyard.
2, Suitable for spot light in art display, museum jewelry counter.
3, Window display in fashion shop, fashion show, notebook PC shop etc.
4, Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, meeting room and advertisement signs backlighting
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x Bulb
1 x Inner Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- If this resonant characteristic causes the input current to fall below the TRIAC sustaining current, the TRIAC will turn off. After a short delay, the TRIAC usually switches on and fires the same resonance. In the 1.5 cycle of the input power waveform, this series of events may be repeated several times to form visible LED flashes. To cope with this problem, a key requirement of TRIAC dimming is that the input capacitance of the EMI filter is very low and that the capacitor is decoupled through the TRIAC and the winding impedance. According to the formula, if the capacitance of the dimming module is reduced, the resistance of the resonant circuit can be increased, and the oscillation is suppressed in principle, and the desired circuit work is resumed.
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- Obviously, the designer doesn't want the ball lights to work at rated current, but there is a margin, so the light bulb will work more reliably. Because of the constant current source, current of each lamp is not 30mA, but 330mA/13=25mA, of course, the brightness of the lights will be smaller.
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Component material. Whenever cheap prices are shoddy, without exception
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Specifications also include bulb, E27, E26, B22, E14, G10, E40;E27 specifications are in the majority.
- Q:Seeking the production process of LED bulb... Thanks
- 10 points, Baidu wants to be a LED engineer. LZ is a real budget man
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A19 is the European A60: represents the outer diameter 60mm=19/8*25.4=60.325mm, such as the diameter of the A19 bulb. "D=19*1/8", multiplied by 25.4, is the diameter of the bulb in mm units. The source of this formula is the same as the T8 tube: "X" in Tx means that the diameter of the tube is x times 1/8 inches, so the diameter of T8 is 1/8 inches x 8=1 inches, or 25.4mm
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- Absolutely, without any effect. It can be directly across to look at the opening of several inches.
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb lights are E14, E27, E40, B22. The most common family is E27, also known as big headed screw. There are also some lamps, E14, called small headed screw. These two are the most common energy-saving light interface. Before there are B22, that is, the kind of card, also known as bayonet. It may be common in the countryside, but now it has been phased out. There are some industrial use of more E40, more than 80W energy saving lamps will be used, that is, the interface is relatively thick.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The difference of power factor is large, and the resistance capacitance pressure drop is below 0.5 PF. Constant current and constant voltage drive PF over 0.9. The resistance drop pressure is really attractive, after all, the price is there. The average person doesn't understand the look.
Our company specializes in exporting all kinds of LED products and toys. Like LED street light, solar powered LED street light, LED flood light, LED tunnel light, LED miner's labor lamp, LED corn light, LED global light etc. Our products sell well in Hong Kong, Taiwan area, Europe, the United States and southeast Asia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Cheap and professional