Features of Natural China Grey Thin Tile
1.Roofing Slate Tile
2.passed ASTM & BS680
3.Thin as 5-7,6-8,7-9,8-10,9-11mm
Natural Roofing Slate China Grey Thin Tile
1.Natural Slate Roofing finish. S-0302ZX
This slate is with good quality that passed ASTM and BS680 Standard.
It has following characteristics:
2.Regular size: 300 x 300mm (12" x 12")
500 x 250mm (20" x 10")
400 x 250mm (16" x 10")
400 x 200mm (16" x 8")
Thickness: 5-7mm, 6-8mm, 7-9mm
3.Roofing Slate application: For roof repair, roof maintaining, new roof installation etc., like house roof, building roof, apartment roof, warehouse roof, factory roof etc.
4.Available color of roofing slate: black/dark grey,oriental black,gray, rusty, green
- Q:How Sandstone and slate quality like
- and the age, and can not define what the rock is of good quality and bad.
- Q:What is the color of the slate? Soft and hard Structure?
- Slabs are made of slate rock. The main rock is mainly mudstone, muddy siltstone and middle acid tuff.
- Q:What is waterproof (with slate)
- Slate is in the waterproof material on the upper surface of the particle size of not more than 4mm small stone layer, bonded to the roof
- Q:How to distinguish slate and sandstone ?
- Sandstone is a sedimentary rock, mainly composed of grit cement, which sand content is greater than 50%
- Q:What are the methods for the production of slate formation?
- ① azimuth representation. Generally record the tendency and inclination, such as 205 ∠ 65, that is, the tendency of southwest 205 °, angle 65 °, the trend was NW295 ° or SE115 °.
- Q:In the summer when the sun is direct, absorb a certain amount of heat, to prevent the softening of the waterproof material heat
- The rock is the northern boundary of the granite zone.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of slate (quartzite) and artificial vermiculite?
- natural, natural texture, paste it after the surface treatment, cheap
- Q:what are the characteristics of shale
- The debris in the conglomerates is mainly cuttings, with only a small amount of mineral debris, sand, silt, clay and chemical precipitates
- Q:Slate, phyllite, schist, gneiss, what is the petrological characteristics
- Sometimes, the mineral composition is serpentine, chlorite and quartz. There are a small amount of calcite, crystal pebbles
- Q:What is the meaning of slate?
- Slate is a rock with a plate structure, basically no recrystallization
Relying on the deep understanding of global slate industry and the well controlling of raw materials of Chinese natural slates,Due to our advantage of natural slate resources and our so many years' industry experience, we can always reach our aim and carry out our principle, which is to offer the best quality products with the most competitive prices to every valued customer around the world. We welcome potential customers to contact us!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||24.00% Northern Europe
20.00% Western Europe
10.00% North America
8.00% Domestic Market
8.00% Southern Europe
6.00% South America
3.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
1.00% South Asia
||ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range