1. Specifications of Aluminum Strips AA1070
Temper H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Strips AA1070
Aluminum strips are widely used for PS printed materials substrate, building decoration materials, stamping products, building mirror materials, nameplate, insulation materials, aluminum plastic composite material, capacitor strip, transformer strip, welding parts, heat exchanger, clock surface and disk, kitchen utensils, reflecting apparatus etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Strips AA1070
Packaging: Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered in 30 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Aluminum Strips AA1070
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting—Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:How does the excavator aluminum belt turn in place?
- This is how it works1. Support the front half of the track with the bucket, so that half or more of the track is out of the ground2, turn the operating lever in the opposite direction of the desired turn, and then turn the track
- Q:How can the aluminium band be welded to the steel shell?
- If it is more than 0.5 mm by resistance heating welding, welding materials need to use the 303B welding wire Odin wei.Welding tools: carbon block welding, welding with two electrodes.
- Q:Aluminum tape spraying process, please?
- Inspection. Inspection of the workpiece coating, there are leaks, bumps, pins, bubbles and other defects, should rework, re spray(9) defect handling. Rework or re spray the workpiece that is missing, such as spray, pinholes, bumps, bubbles, etc.
- Q:Classification of aluminium strips of aluminium strips
- The alloy grades of common aluminium strips are 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3003, 3004, 5005, 5052, 8011 and so on. The commonly used states are O and H states. O is soft, and H is hard. O and H can be followed by numbers to indicate the degree of hardness, and the degree of annealing.
- Q:The role of aluminum strip in tanks
- Because of the tread on the track, and can install thorns, so in the rain, snow, ice or uphill road.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum strip and aluminum alloy?
- The most common aluminum alloy is magnesium aluminum alloy, widely used in doors and windows frame. Light quality, high hardness, high strength and beautiful appearance. Of course, the magnesium aluminum alloy is also very many kinds, the use is more widespread. The aluminum is soft, low strength and easy to corrode. Aluminum cookers also cause excessive aluminum poisoning
- Q:What is the best capacitance for an aluminum ribbon tweeter?
- You can go to your problem related professional website forum to see, there gathered a lot of professionals, you can solve the problem.
- Q:What is the color of aluminum coating
- Advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, strong and durable, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, decay resistance, friction resistance, UV resistance, weather resistance.
- Q:Why should single core cable be armored with aluminium tape?
- Single core cable can only be used for single-phase power supply, so the flow number current will produce much flux, and the external metal parts except induction current, overheating.
- Q:Why is the president of aluminum strip mildew, will affect the performance of the transformer?
- Aluminum with long mildew is actually aluminum is oxidized, the conductivity of alumina is lower than aluminum, so the resistance increases, resulting in increased contact surface heating, may endanger the insulation of the transformer will reduce the performance.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range