Order On-line Tracking
Aggregate sand making production line for sale
1. Aggregates with grain size larger than 5mm are called coarse aggregates, and there are two kinds of gravel and pebble commonly used. Particle size grading: 5-10,10-20,20-31.5.
2. The aggregate with the grain size below 5mm is called fine aggregate. According to theproduction of sand is divided into natural sand and machine-made sand.
3. Aggregates as the main raw material in concrete because of its good hardness and stability of chemical properties ,It is play a role of the skeleton and support in the building. Widely used in housing, roads, roads, railways, engineering and other fields.
4. Sand and stone production line with high capacity can be used for hard limestone, granite, basalt, river gravel, smelting slag and other materials, aggregate and artificial sand making operations,for Hydropower Station, building materials, highways, urban construction and other industries.
5.According to different process requirements, various types of equipment combined to meet customer's different process requirements.
1.The shape of the final product, with excellent quality.
2.Mud and powder content can be controlled.
3.This sand production line has the characteristics of high automation, low operating cost, high crushing rate, high productivity, and little pollution, etc. It is energy saving and is convenient to maintain.
4.Sand made by our sand production line is of equal size, good shape and reasonable distribution, complying with national building sand standard.
5.Due to reasonable matching of different levels of crushing machines spatial arrangement, our crushing and screening plant has the features of small floor space, high economic efficiency. The crushed stones are of high quality, and the output rate of stone powder is low.
6. Meanwhile, our sand production line is equipped with electronic control system which ensures smooth discharging, reliable performance, high efficiency and energy conservation.
7.Our senior engineers design each production line according to different customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|