|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED Tunnel Light 50Watts
1、specific thermal design to enhance reliability
2、Wide operating voltage ,AC100-240V,high efficiency constant current driver,power efficiency more than 90% ,luminous efficiency can reach 100lm/w
3、with “ULTRA ROBUST”modular technology，the current distributed to other particles keeps unchanged if any of individual particles is damaged
4、Save 80% more energy compared with traditional lighting fixtures
5、Through the CE、ROHS、CCC、CQC certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to tunnel ，underground passage，railway，underground parking and other places required for outdoor lighting。
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- The switch can be made into an electronic soft start, and the electric spark can be avoided when the conventional power switch is switched on and off. This is very meaningful for the safety lamp of mining
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The price and quality of the LED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc.. And the higher the power, the higher the price.
- Q:LED mining lamp with hook. What's the proper English name? Ask for help! Urgent!
- Friend, Hello, according to our company's products understand Oh, every one is mining lamp will match with a hook. That is the direct translation of LED industrial and mining lights on it?!
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Yes, when the factory does reliability tests, the lights are lit for 1000 hours at high temperatures
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- Hang higher occasions, like stadiums, supermarkets, gas stations, etc.
- Q:Why does the LED miner light trip?
- The power supply inside the lamp is short circuited. Need to be sent to the service.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Electricity saving, easy installationAnd then there's the light level contrast
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Give an example：1, product application:Shipyards, mines, workshops, factories, warehouses, toll booths, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums and other places.Electrical parameter:2 、 input voltage: 85-277V 50-60HZProduct power: 30WPower factor: 0.95Total harmonic distortion: 9%Power efficiency: 90%Operating voltage: 24V DCOperating temperature: -30 - 70Protection level: IP-54The power supply has UL, CE, TUV certification
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- 1. according to the national standard, the general lighting lamps in workshop and warehouse, is 200LUX, if you shop 7 meters high, we recommend you to use 55W-100W installed a spacing: 20-23m2, mining lamps installed at the factory only as basic lighting, do not need to use the lamp illumination illumination to reach 400-500, the basic can be. High intensity work requirements should be determined by the working position of lighting to complete, such as workshop on employees in some water on the head of 20CM installed around the rows of the lighting lamp, it can save the cost and the effect will be better, except in special places of course.
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Greener thanIncluding gold, halogen, miner's lamp, including the ordinary lamp containing mercury, dozens of gold halogen miner's miner's lamp containing mercury can pollute the whole of West Lake, and LED industrial and mining lamps without mercury, xenon and other pollution elements, belong to a typical green light source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range