Markets, courtyards, parks, advertising boards, squares, roads, buildings and some other outer places where need lighting
RT660FL-S(200W ~ 300W)
200W ~ 300W
AC(85V ~ 265V)/frequency (50Hz/60Hz) DC(12V 24V)
LED lighting efficiency
Effective beam angle
30, 50,140 deg.
Color rendering index
2700K ~ 7000K
-40 deg. C ~ 55 deg. C
660mm *440 mm *176mm
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What's the problem with moisture in the floodlights?
- Be careful1, try to use series LED form, because the LED floodlight voltage difference is special. The peak current of the common LED is maintained at 80 Ma and the reverse voltage is up and down at 6V. In the LED application, the peak voltage and current at the limit shall be considered when designing the circuit.2, when using 25 Watt welding voltage, electric iron temperature controlled at 300 degrees Celsius in the high temperature state of SMD LED, do not squeeze epoxy resin part of it, or wipe with sharp objects, because the LED lamp is very fragile, easily damaged, welding time is 3 seconds.LED flood light is widely used, so the installation skills and precautions are very important, LED is a new light source, in the right way to install, to ensure that LED floodlight stable long-term normal work.
- Q:What's the difference between a LED projector and a LED floodlight?
- Floodlights have no focus, no spot, just like torches, which can be evenly illuminated in all directions, and non directional point light sources.
- Q:What do you mean by "near distance attenuation" and "far distance attenuation" in 3DMAX floodlight?
- Near attenuation: used to avoid light from a light source.Role: control the light source and object too close, close to expose serious situation..
- Q:How to choose LED floodlight?
- Antistatic ability is also need to consider, antistatic ability of LED, its long service life, and therefore high price, usually antistatic LED than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
- Q:LED emergency floodlight, zy118 normally light, how to connect?
- The emergency lamp has more than one control line of the conventional lamp. The zero line of the lamp is connected to the zero line, and the live wire is connected with the switch
- Q:LED explosion-proof floodlight
- LED explosion-proof floodlight is also divided into several kinds, the shape of circular and square, power size is different, in addition to flooding light, you can also estimate light
- Q:What are the features of LED flood lights?
- LED spotlights control through the built-in micro chip, in the small engineering applications, but no controller, to achieve a gradual transition, color flashing, random blinking, alternating gradient dynamic effect, also can through the DMX control, chase, scan and other effects. The main application where there are these: single building, historical buildings exterior lighting, light outside the building through the local lighting, indoor lighting, landscape lighting, advertising lighting, medical culture and specialized facilities such as lighting, bars, discos and other entertainment atmosphere lighting etc..
- Q:LED floodlight shell is what material? Is it corrosion proof?
- Cast aluminium.Corrosion prevention depends on your environment. Usually 3 years is good for outdoor advertising. The first problem of the shell is waterproof apron. Usually, aprons are used in 8 places, such as floodlight (floodlight).
- Q:Does the 50W 24V flood light have 200W 220V floodlight?
- The light and dark of the lamp have nothing to do with its input voltage. It is related to the luminous flux of the lamp. It is only concerned with the light intensity.
- Q:Led floodlight 100W has ballast?
- The LED lamp does not need ballast, but there is a constant current control circuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range