*LED Type: CREE XM-L T6
*Finish: HA III Military Grade
*Reflector: Smooth Reflector
*LED Type: CREE XM-L T6
*Max output: 1000LM
*Beam: Smooth Reflector for focused beam
*Lens: Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
*Finish: HA III Military Grade
*Circuit efficiency: 85%
*Size: L 225mm (8.85'') *D 55mm (2.16'')
|Max Output (LM)||1000||Runtime (H)||3|
|Distance (m)||500||Rated Output (W)||10|
|Rated Voltage (V)||3.3||Rated current (mA)||1000|
|Length (mm)||225||Head Diameter (mm)||55|
*Press tail switch for turning light on/off.
*With the light turned off, gently press(no click)the tail switch, the brightness level will switch between three(or five) functions or "click" is heard will change the mode and turn on.
*Remove tail cap, insert the batteries with the positive ends toward the head of the light, replace the tail cap.
Output & Runtime
*Max output of 1000 lumens for approximately 3Hours
*Mid output of 500 lumens for approximately 5 Hours
*Min output of 100 lumens for approximately 20 Hours
Note:Stated brightness and runtime figures are based on tests using 2PC 18650 Li-ion battery(approximate 2600mAH) under laboratory conditions. Variances in these figures will occur depending on batteries used and individual usage habits.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Why does my LED flashlight get a whole fever?
- Since the working temperature of the LED light is higher, the LED flashlight will surely need the function of heat radiation. LED flashlights usually have two ways of heat dissipation, one is to dissipate heat through air, and the other is to heat and dissipate heat through a metal shell.LED flashlights work at full heat, which is undoubtedly carried out by metal casings for heat and heat dissipation.
- Q:Led strong flashlight batteries, how are they true and false?
- There is no true or false, haolai, lead electric lithium, lithium electric lead two voltage is high, full of lithium 4.2V, lead 4.6V, also connected to the load voltage, voltage drop of battery differential
- Q:What's the use of a bright flashlight driver?
- The drive panel is automatically adjusted so that the output voltage is stable. The principle of battery storage is based on some chemical reactions. With the use of batteries, the internal chemical reactions are correspondingly weakened, which results in the instability of the output voltage ~!
- Q:LED lamp with what method from the welding of aluminum substrate nondestructive down (T6, flashlight)
- It is hard to say, there is a heating station on the big impact, if there is no heating station, find a skilled worker, generally can be very good treatment... Basically no impact, the head office has welding, patch, and I have tried welding streetlights, will not have any impact. I'm in charge of the aluminum base plant.
- Q:Why should a bright flashlight use a 3.7V battery, and why not?
- High voltage lithium battery, the working voltage of 3.7V, and the driving voltage of LED is about 3.3V, and the driven part of the pressure drop, a lithium battery just right. If the dry battery, NiMH, requires 3 day series, if you want a single 1.5V driver LED to boost driver, boost large current driving cost is high, and the copycat flashlight, in order to reduce costs, with the current limiting resistor in series, the voltage of the battery must be higher than the working voltage of LED.The rest is the inherent characteristics of lithium battery, high energy, light weight a lot.
- Q:Cree flashlight lamp which is the best.
- Cree flashlight lamp: CREE lamp is not good or bad, only the difference between different models, at about 1K lumens.
- Q:Led flashlight, section seven, No. 3 battery for 3,7V lithium battery. What type do you need?
- Enclosed are two 18650 flashlight batteries for your landlord's reference. Size 7, the general size is: diameter 11mm, height 44mm.18650, size is not necessarily appropriate, look at the host's flashlight battery slot structure?.If the three series is a straight shape, the size is not suitable to use 18650.If the three series are in side-by-side bundles, use 18650 instead.
- Q:Led the flashlight doesn't work. What's wrong with it?
- 1, the switch to take out, put the battery into the barrel, and use the electric things to connect the battery and cylinder body, see bright?. If it's bright, the switch doesn't work. You tighten the switch and try again.2. make sure that your battery is broken, you can also take the lamp holder out of the test, also try the method just now, to see whether it is bright or not. If not, it is likely that the IC or LED on the circuit board is out of order.
- Q:What about the high brightness of a flashlight? Bull LED? Or single head high power LED? That kind?
- Have their respective scope of application, 1W high-power LED irradiation range is small, but far away, long LED is on the contrary, now there are integrated two kinds of bulb together with the headlights, made in 120 or so, flashlight is not clear
- Q:Can you throw the torch directly? Is it LED charging? Will it explode?
- You can not throw it away directly. If you want to throw it away, please proceed as follows.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range