Order On-line Tracking
ZWL Concrete Antifoaming Agent
ZWL concrete antifoaming agent (ZWL-CAA) can be used together with water-reducing admixture in concrete to reduce air content and optimize foam quality by eliminating large bubbles introduced by water reducing admixture.
ZWL-CAA is used in CA mortar to inhibit foam forming.
(1) Supplied as silicone and polyether, faint yellow or oyster white liquid, non-toxic, odorless, and environmentally-friendly.
(2) Excellent effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition.
(3) Good diffusivity and permeability. ZWL-CAA can quickly and effectively eliminate harmful bubbles.
(4) High chemical stability and oxidation resistance. ZWL-CAA can be used in acid, alkali, electrolyte solution, and hard water.
(5) Excellent compatibility with water reducing admixture.
The amount of ZWL-CAA is largely different depending on the use systems. The dosage is typically 0.01%~0.2% by mass of polycarboxylate superplasticizer, 0.05%~0.3% by mass of asphalt, and 1ppm~20ppm when used alone in concrete. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out.
ZWL-CAA can be added before the formation of bubbles or added after the formation of bubbles.
ZWL-CAA should be added in advance when used together with air entraining admixture.
Experiment must be done when ZWL-CAA is used together with water reducing admixtures.
(1) ZWL-CAA is available in sealed plastic or iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-CAA-V is three years under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|