Order On-line Tracking
NZY-FN1 High Performance Water Reducer (High concentration of type)
Description of High Performance Water Reducer (High concentration of type)
NZY-FN1, a high performance water reducer (high concentration type) is produced by the processing and purification of naphthalene high performance water reducer, the β - naphthalene sulfonic acid salt formaldehyde condensates content is high, sodium sulfate content is low ( ≤ 5%). It conforms to the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C494, Type F; ASTM C1017
Applications of High Performance Water Reducer (High concentration of type)
1、 NZY-FN1 is suitable to make high flowing concrete, commercial concrete, pumping concrete, prestressed and reinforced concrete.
2、 NZY-FN1 can be used to make C10-C60 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with slump between 180mm and 220mm
3、 Mixed with the recommended dosage of this product in concrete, under the condition of same cement content and slump value, it can reduce the mixing water consumption from 18% to 30%, and enhance the early strength and strength obviously.
4、 With the same conditions of strength and slump of the concrete, it can save the using amount of cement from 15% to 20%.
5、 NZY-FN1 can be used as raw material to compound accelerator, retarder, anti-freezing agent and pumping aid to satisfy requirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
6、 NZY-FN1 is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement.etc
Specifications of High Performance Water Reducer (High concentration of type)
Sodium Sulfate Content,%
Cement Paste Flow
Water Reducing Rate
Features and Benefits
Non-toxic, non-irritating and no corrosion to steel bars
High water reducing rate: up to 30%
Improving concrete durability
Improving concrete durability and impermeability
Appropriate setting time
No crystallization in winter
Good compatibility with various types of cement
1. The dosage is about 0.5 ~ 1.3% of cementitious materials, actual usage needs to be confirmed by the test.
2. Due to the adaptive differences between different types of the cement and admixtures. The adaptive test of cement and admixture should be done before using or changing the cement type.
Package, transportation and storage
1. It is packaged in 25± 0.25 kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications accord to user requirements.
2. Powder is soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport and storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open flame at the room temperature or during the transport.
3. In the case of good preservation conditions, the storage stability of the product can maintain for 6 months; If it is more than 6 months or moldy or smelly, rechecking is needed for using continually. Please use out them within a week once opening. If the powder product is damp agglomeration, it should be crushed sieved (30 mesh) before using.
Health and safety
This product is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, It should be avoid to eat and contact with eyes when use it. If it gets in the eyes and mouths, rinse immediately with water.
Data in this manual is only for reference. Technical data about dosage and mix proportion is available if necessary. Professional services in site are also available. More information needed, please direct all inquiries to company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above CNY ￥ 4 Billion|
|Main Markets||EUROPE/SOUTH AMERICA MIDDLE EAST|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||500 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 200000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 20|
|Product Price Range||Average|