Order On-line Tracking
|Standard:||AISI||Technique:||Hot Rolled||Shape:||U Channel|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanized||Steel Grade:||Q195||Certification:||ISO|
Description of Corrugated Iron Sheet:
Minimum yield strength of 550 MPa ensures required strength for roofing application
Accurate thickness, width and length gives a perfect fit for any roof
Wider valley ensures higher water discharge in case of heavy rains
Specifications of Corrugated Iron Sheet:
1) Chemical Composition: 55% Aluminum, 43.4% Zinc, 1.6% Silicon
2) Substrate: Galvalume steel sheet & Pre-painted galvalume steel sheet
3) Standard: JIS3321/ASTM A792M
4) Thickness: 0.16mm-2.0mm, all available
5) Width: 600mm-1250mm, all available
Features of Corrugated Iron Sheet:
Raw material width 762mm, after corrugated width 665mm: 9 waves.
Raw material width 914mm ,after corrugated width 800mm:11 waves.
Raw material width 1000mm, after corrugated 890mm or 900mm :12 or 14 waves. as customer requirement
Images of Corrugated Iron Sheet:
1. What's the Delivery port?
The main ports are Qingdao and Tianjin, we also can deliver to other ports to meet your requirements
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|