Order On-line Tracking
Load capacity/rated load
Load capacity/rated load with mast lift
Load capacity/rated load with wheel arm lift
Load centre distance
Load idetance,centre of drive axle to fork
Axle loading,laden front/rear
Axle loading,unlader front/rear
Wheels,number front rear(x=driven wheels)
Height of tilier in drive position min./max
Length to face of forks
Width overall forks
Ground clearance,centre of wheelbase
Aisle width for pallets 1000×1200 crossways
Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 crossways
Battery voltagem,nominal capacity K5
Battery dimensions l/w/h
Sound level at the driver’s ear. To DIN 12053
Service weight(with battery)
The CBD20S are with small turning radius and lowest height(1.08-1.38m), offers Double pallet Initial lifting, with Initial lift have 120mm lift to easily negotiate over ramps and bringing plates ae well as the ability to transport a 2000kg load, widely used in low shelves warehouse and small super market etc.
SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY:
• Carry two pallets at one single time; the working performance is two times higher than normal trucks.
• Lowest closed height Max. is 1.38M.
• The tiller head is equipped with an emergency reverse direction switch, which provides safer operation.
• Built-in pressure relief valve protects the truck from overload, and increases the truck’s safety.
• With stepless speed control and turtle low speed switch.
• Vertical driving wheel offers small turning redius.
• The mast and the frame are dividable and exchange.
• Adjustable floating balance wheel is resistant to wear and stable.
• Sliding rail connects the moving part of the front and rear, makes lifting and lowing stably.
• CANbus technology reduces wiring complexity, and increase the truck’s reliability.
• Hall-effect throttle control eliminates ware components and prolongs its use time.
• The balance wheel is detachable, convenient to maintain.
• Integral and modularized system makes the maintenance of the electrical parts convenient
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|