Stainless Steel Sheet Plate 408 with 11% Cr and 8% Ni
304 stainless steel is the most widely used in the 300 series stainless steel. Its anti-corrosion property is stronger than the 200-series
stainless steel, but the anti-acid property is worse than 316. 304 stainless steel have a good resistance in high temperature and the
excellent corrosion resistance. 304 stainless steel is more expensive than 201, cheaper than the 316.
1. Commodity: 304 Stainless Steel
2. Technique: Cold Rolled/hot rolled Stainless Steel
3. Grade: 304 Stainless Steel
4. Type: Stainless Steel Sheet/coil
5. Finish: 2B/Ba/8K/Emboss/Etch
6. Edge: mill edge /silted edge
7.Size:1219mm*2438mm,1219mm*3048mm,or as customized
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Surface Finish Characteristics:
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plates are rolled into relatively thin steel sheets at higher temperatures, and cold-rolled steel sheets are rolled at room temperature. Usually the first hot rolling, and then cold rolling. If the steel plate is thicker, it can only be rolled by hot rolling, then rolled into a thinner plate and then cold rolled. Hot-rolled steel sheet is divided into thick plate (thickness greater than 4mm) and sheet (thickness of 0.35~4mm) two kinds; cold-rolled steel sheet only (thickness of 0.2~4mm) one.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- 420 and 304 is not the same type of stainless steel, is 420 stainless iron, nickel containing little, 420 series stainless steel cutter belongs to the material processing of finished products and then quenching hardness is high, the 304 is rust resistant stainless steel material, widely used, the price is slightly more expensive than the 420, at about 20 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Therefore, the method of stainless steel fingerprint resistance is to make the specular surface of stainless steel into diffuse surface.The conventional method mainly has two kinds of drawing and sand blastingWire drawing is to use (coarse grit) abrasive belt or grinding wheel to burnish on stainless steel surface, make stainless steel surface roughness increase, destroy its "mirror reflection" characteristic. It can be polished by hand (hand grinding can be applied to stainless steel of various shapes). It can also be polished with a special stainless steel sanding machine (suitable for stainless steel plates, but with high efficiency).
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, also can improve the anti corrosion resistance;
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range