Stainless Steel Sheet Plate 408 with 11% Cr and 8% Ni
304 stainless steel is the most widely used in the 300 series stainless steel. Its anti-corrosion property is stronger than the 200-series
stainless steel, but the anti-acid property is worse than 316. 304 stainless steel have a good resistance in high temperature and the
excellent corrosion resistance. 304 stainless steel is more expensive than 201, cheaper than the 316.
1. Commodity: 304 Stainless Steel
2. Technique: Cold Rolled/hot rolled Stainless Steel
3. Grade: 304 Stainless Steel
4. Type: Stainless Steel Sheet/coil
5. Finish: 2B/Ba/8K/Emboss/Etch
6. Edge: mill edge /silted edge
7.Size:1219mm*2438mm,1219mm*3048mm,or as customized
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Surface Finish Characteristics:
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- Compared with similar products, the vibration disc produced by our factory is of high precision, low noise, long life and easy operation. It solves the problem of automatic sorting and feeding.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Now all is OK, thick is sanded paper, that grind only, processing cost is high8K can be used in medium plate mill
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- According to the method of hot and cold rolled two categories, including thickness 0.5.10-885 mm 72938 thin cold plate and 4.5-100 mm thick plate.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 2B: the fog surface; after cold rolling, after heat treatment and acid washing, the finishing surface is made to be a fair light. As the surface is smooth, easy to re grinding, make the surface more bright, wide range of uses, such as tableware, building materials, etc.. Surface treatment with improved mechanical properties almost meets all uses.Stainless steel can be divided into Cr series (400 Series), Cr - Ni series (300 Series), Cr - Mn - Ni (200 Series), Heat-Resisting Chromium Alloy Steel (500 Series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series).
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- For the high temperature does not exceed 200 degrees, and is transparent, can be used to connect the WB66 type of glue glue, the glue adhesive glue is professional, high temperature resistant and can be used in metal adhesive bonding, high speed, high strength, good toughness, long shelf life, suitable for viscose between ceramic and metal the.
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel, two different metal elements. Although the welding process is difficult, it can still be welded together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range