Specifications about stainless steel sheet
China supplier 3mm thickness ba finished stainless steel sheet price 309
0.3-100mm or as customer’s requirement
500-3000mm or as customer’s requirement
1000-6000mm or as customer’s requirement
No.1 / No.4 / BA / 2B/HL/mirror/polished/brushed(bright annealed,
surface not oxidati and brighter)
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well ,
strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
Attention: the specifications can be customized .
Packaging & Shipping
The surface finished by heat treatment and
pickling or processes corresponding there to
after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat
treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment
and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Food industry, Construction
material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to
No.120 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to
No.180 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction,
Those finished polishing so as to continuous
polishing steaks by using abravise of suitable
Those processed with bright treatment
after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Shinning like a mirror.
Mill test certificate--stainless steel sheet
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel rolling will have uneven thickness significantly phenomenon, characteristics of whole plate on both sides of the middle thick thin stainless steel board material, generally does not appear such phenomenon
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- The selection of reference electrode parent material, selection and composition of base metal electrode in the same or similar; owing to the great influence of carbon content on corrosion resistance of stainless steel, stainless steel weld metal carbon content is higher than that of base material.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel wire drawing refers to: stainless steel wire drawing is stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- Water or other weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is called stainless steel; and chemical resistance medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel is called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- Grease can be applied to soft cloth to dissolve alcohol. I was impressed with how the grease turned off my pizza oven. Some thicker deposits did not respond once to a cloth, but I had been rubbing them with alcohol and completely disappeared within one or two minutes. With other methods, it is important to rinse off the alcohol and dry it so that it has a shiny metal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range