Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- Have okorder.com . This could undoubtedly assist person!
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- Deep cycle, Golf Cart Batteries. You can get them at a battery store.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- If you are talking about solar PV (photovoltaic), panels, (these are the solar panels that generate electricity), temperature DOES effect the power output. But it works opposite of your example. They actually work better in cooler temperatures. In other words, you will get more electricity on a cold, sunny day than you will on a warm, sunny day. The difference is not huge. It is a percentage point or two for every ten degrees cooler it is. But it is significant enough that solar system designers like myself need to know the temperature fluctuations in the area we are designing for. I know of a few improperly designed systems that were damaged on sunny winter days. Solar thermal panels (the ones that heat water) do not work this way. A warmer sunny day is usually better, but again, the difference is not huge.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- materials and process... if they could be built in a sweatshops, by kids, in Malaysia, they'd be cheap and everyone would use them
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- solar panel is a good product which can use clean energy and convert it into electricity for people use. and will decrease the pollution to the environment.
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- Sorry, okorder.com/
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
Yingli Solar (NYSE: YGE) is the world's largest solar panel manufacturer and a global solar energy industry leader. With more than 20 offices in countries around the world, Yingli Solar provides local customer service backed by global production capabilities and experience.More than 40 million Yingli Solar panels (representing over nine gigawatts) are operating in more than 40 countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$20 Million
Africa; Europe；North America;Southeast Asia and South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range