Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- Did okorder.com/ . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- Mainly due to reflection (micro-structuring of the surface helps here), incorrect wavelength of the light (the panel is only sensitive to a certain wavelength range) and heating of the panel (due to the incident light/thermal radiation). The remainder is either reflected or absorbed by the cell and re-emitted as heat. Absorption by e.g. the glass panel is slight (a few %), as is absorption/reflection by the necessary surface contacts (again, a few %). Higher efficiency is possible, but brings its own drawbacks (like higher cost). You could now go into two directions: - high efficiency cells/panels with (likely) higher cost and complexity for mounting (like lens or mirror based systems, aka concentrator systems, that increase the light level on the cells in order to increase efficiency) - low cost systems (cheap as dirt) that will allow you to cover every surface of a building, efficiency is less important if you can compensate by a much larger covered area As to the efficiency limit: there is a theoretical limit (from thermodynamics - don't ask me how or why) in the range of 30...40%, depending on which publication you want to believe in.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Will a 30 watt panel at 2 volts be enough to run this system during sunlight and charge the battery for the equipment to run overnight? Maybe theoretically, but you're going to have very little margin for losses and clouds. I'll bet it has very little power when cloudy. 7.9/30 = 0.26. So at 00% efficiency, you'd need it to be charging more than 25% of each 24 hour period. In a summer with long days and a climate with few clouds, you might make it. But I think you're very close to the edge. And, at 55 AH, how long can I keep a constant draw of 7.9 watts without a recharge? For an ideal battery: time = Q V / P time = 55 A h * 2V / 7.9W time = 83 hours So you've got pretty good margin on your battery.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- I believe the best economy comes out when a completely green house is built. Solar panels are expensive, and I'll rather use some of the investments to build different back-up systems, instead of bying solar panels for it all. If I build another house, my fancy stuff would be the green stuff. The house will have a water radiator heating system and a heat pump to circulate warm or cold air in the house. Heat pump also used to heat water for heating system. I'll use solar panels to make enough electric power . charging a deep cycle battery pack for back up power, 2. to power heat pump, fridges., freezers, and water pumps, when I'm not home at the house. When I'm home I'll run a bio-fueled(bio-waste and pellets or firewood) powered steam engine with a 0KW 0-220V generator when I need electric stove and oven, dishwasher and laundry appliances. I'll use a wood stove, BBQ and oven on the porch for summer cooking. I'll use excessive heat from steam engine for heating water tank. I'll also have an bio-fueled (waste and pellets or firewood) water heater for winter heating back-up. Of course I'll make sure I'm connected to the electric grid, so I can get credit from power company for the excessive electricity that will occasionally come out from solar panels. Steam engine can be replaced by diesel powered 0KW generator, if it's possible to fuel it with veg-oil home made diesel fuel. Depends whats most accessible at my living site.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Why do glass covers improve the efficiency of solar panels?
- Clear glass will allow most of the electromagnetic energy of sunlight into the air-tight volume of the solar panel. The light strikes the black coated metal tubes and the black coated backing, and is absorbed as heat. Part of this heat will radiate as infrared radiation, and much of this will leave through the glass. But a great deal of it will initially remain in the metal as heat. This heat will be partially transferred to the surrounding air, but because the glass stops the mixing of this air with the rest of the atmosphere, this heat will stay mostly contained within the solar panel. If the glass were not there, there would be a huge loss of heat into the surrounding air.
Yingli Solar (NYSE: YGE) is the world's largest solar panel manufacturer and a global solar energy industry leader. With more than 20 offices in countries around the world, Yingli Solar provides local customer service backed by global production capabilities and experience.More than 40 million Yingli Solar panels (representing over nine gigawatts) are operating in more than 40 countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$20 Million
Africa; Europe；North America;Southeast Asia and South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range