Order On-line Tracking
Solar Monitoring System Equipment (iDA-Solar Series)
In order to reduce cable connection between the photovoltaic component array and inverter, reduce the user cost and make convenient field installation in the solar system, generally, combiner boxes are required to be added between the PV module and inverter. In order to accomplish effective monitor to the combiner box and solar inverter devices, we designed the iSolar Web monitoring equipment.
Such devices do data collection and protocol conversion to the PV module, combiner box, inverter, meteorological sensors, smart meters, solar tracking control system of different equipments; use intelligent network monitoring devices to accomplish summarization of data and then accomplish the solar power plant management through the local monitoring management server.
● Adopts embedded WEB device, variety display, fasth
● Connected through TCP/IP and the monitoring center, as well as RS485 and other communication equipment
● Rich interface, can be connected to a full range of solar grid-tied inverter, combiner box, and environment detection instrument
● Working state indicating LED can directly reflect the power, monitoring equipment, communication, fault etc
● Support TCP/IP parameter setting, webpage configuration, remote upgrade
● Hardware and software with good expansibility, can provide data interface for higher management system such as SCADA system
● Be capable of monitoring data integration of various types of equipment, can be classified, classified storage, unified display
iSolar Web monitoring equipment
10/100Mbps adaptive fast Ethernet
Three ways RS232/RS485 serial interface
TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP etc
LED indicate light
Input power supply (DC)
Temperature : 0℃ ~ 50℃, humidity : 10 ~ 80%
Real time clock
FTP remote network upgrade
Support for simplified Chinese, English etc
Provide filtration mechanism based on IP,
and the system operation and control
management user ID and password protectio
· Q. What's lifetime of a UPS ?
Most plug-in UPS are workable for at least five years. We'd advise you to change the batteries every three to four years. For larger equipment, we maintain equipment for twenty years old and still going strong.
· Q. How to maintain a UPS ?
There are three simple methods: Never overload your UPS, never connect any home electronic devices such as cooling fan to your UPS. This may cause malfunction of your UPS. Discharge the battery in a consistent interval, once a month or once two months. You can do this by turning on the UPS without connecting the mains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|