Order On-line Tracking
High range water reducer
Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde (NZY-FN1/FN2/FN3 Na2SO4 ≤5%/10%/18%)
Naphthalene, a high range water reducer with no air entraining component, is also named as Naphthalene Sulfonate
Formaldehyde Condensate (NSF), SNF, PNS, etc. It complies with chemical admixture specifications for concrete:
ASTM C 494, Type F; ASTM C 1017.
Applications Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde
slump between 180mm and 220mm
satisfy requirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
Dark Brown Power
Light Brown Powder
Light Brown Powder
Solid content, %
pH value(20℃)(5% solution)
Sodium sulfate content,%
Cement paste fluidity, mm
Water reducing rate, %
Features and Benefits Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde
Non-toxic, non-irritating and no corrosion to steel bars
High water reducing rate: up to 25%
Improving concrete durability and impermeability
Appropriate setting time
Good compatibility with various types of cement
Dosage and Usage
1. The dosage is about 0.5 ~ 1.5% of cementitious materials, actual usage needs to be confirmed by the test.
2. Due to the adaptive differences between different types of the cement and admixtures. The adaptive test of cement and
admixture should be done before using or changing the cement type.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The powder product is packed with 25 ± 0.25kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications should meet the user
2. Powder product is easy to soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport
and storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open
flame at the room temperature or during the transport.
3. In the case of good storage conditions, valid period is three years. If it is more than 3 years, rechecking is needed for
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|