SMD3528 led bulb 2.8w 48pcs
28*0.1W high power LED
LED bulb driver:
Over-current & Short-circuit & Over-voltage & High voltage surges Protection
4500-5500k (pure white)
>6500k (cool white)
PC Lens +Al Body
SMD3528 led bulb 2.8w 48pcs
Light source: 4*1WLED
Beam angle: 120°
Color: cool white / white / warm white
Input Voltage: GU10 110or 220V AC
CE and rohs
brighter than the traditional incandescent and fluorescent light
Low heat generation
Better thermal-dissipation structure
long lifespan up to 50000hours
Application of LED downlight
Home, Restaurant, Hotel lobbies, Boutiques, Libraries, Stores, Showrooms, Bookstores, Office areas, Museums, Jewelry stores, Hospital, Garden and Street.
1)Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2)Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3)OEM and ODM,any your customized lightings we can help you desiign put into product
4)Distributonership are offered for your unique design and some our current models
5)Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information
- Q:Welding method and notice of SMT LED
- It is best to use a hot-air gun heat transfer high air volume adjustable low moment welding, the specific heat jump to the appropriate place to see what you use what kind of welding wire, welding wire of different because of the different melting point impurities also some differences. The air volume is too high, easy to blow the original
- Q:SMD LED lamp working voltage?
- LED is a light emitting device of low voltage, low current, low power forward current general patch type LED when using (IF) 20MA, (VF) 1.8-2.5V, voltage of red green and blue (VF) voltage is 3.0-3.6V. Different manufacturers also have small differences, so first of all, look at the color,Of course. The multi chip assembly in high voltage chip together, some current: 1 watts, 1 watts and above. A wide variety of varieties, as follows:
- Q:What is the principle used in SMD LED lamp, should pay attention to what the problem?
- LED white is the light emitting diode, a PN junction to the most important use of SMD beads is the heat, according to the different manufacturer beads, glue package is not the same, should pay attention to pre baking time and temperature, the latter should pay attention to the patch temperature, the most important is the price, many manufacturers in order to cost savings, internal chip used is too small does not meet the standards, support steal frugal material, with iron, the failure cycle shortened, LED lamp can not reach the ideal effect. Again, the LED supply current must not exceed the rated value, which is an important factor in damage to lamps and lanterns
- Q:The ten patch LED lights are connected in parallel. The rated power is 5 watts. How much voltage do you need?
- Shunt split current series split voltageIs your single lamp voltage rated voltageIn addition to the red and green LED lights, the voltage is between 2 and 2.4, and the other colors are 3 to 3.6V
- Q:What is the difference between SMT LED packaging with silicone and epoxy resin transparent package? What is the market situation of these two types of packaging?
- Epoxy resins turn yellow during short wave irradiation or long periods of high temperature, so they are very short lived when applied to high power lighting. That's why the LED lighting market is dominated by silica gel.But because of the low price of epoxy resin (silica gel and not at a level), and storage, use and processing is superior to silica gel, so the low power LED and some optical components still use epoxy resin package.
- Q:What does patch LED light mean?
- The screen is divided into standard lamp and patch type, the light emitting diode lamp is inserted into the circuit board, and the patch is a patch welded on the circuit board. Two light sources are not the same. If only light, not so clear.
- Q:LED light SMD LED package in what form, trouble you under the guidance of...
- The LED chip has bumps and is welded to the PCB board using FLIP CHIP to packaging technology.LED is English light emitting diode (light emitting diode) abbreviation, its basic structure is a electroluminescent semiconductor chip light emitting materials, with silver glue or glue curing to the bracket, connecting a chip and a circuit board and then with silver or gold, then sealed with epoxy resin around, to protect the internal core role finally, the installation shell, so the seismic performance of LED lamp is good. Field of application involves mobile phones, desk lamps, household appliances and other daily household electrical appliances and machinery production.
- Q:Patch LED beads can be bought in what place?
- Many LED packaging plants do patch LED, you can find the relevant manufacturers to contact, or go to the local electronic components market according to your needs
- Q:What is the difference between patch LED beads and LED beads: General
- A LED chip is led lamp. Common LED has two or four pins, and there is no needle foot, close to the circuit board, copper foil welding, are the same. You should choose the lamp the key is to consider the color temperature, color rendering index, light efficiency, light, and power quality, buy these things to buy better quality, common is topclass photoelectric
- Q:Patch LED light does not flash, why?
- Light emitting diodes, referred to as LED. Made from compounds containing gallium (Ga), arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N) and so on.When electrons and holes are combined, they can radiate visible light, so they can be used to make light-emitting diodes. In circuits and instruments, as an indicator, or in combination with text or digital display. GaAs diodes glow diode gap, green silicon carbide, yellow light diode, light emitting diode gan. Because of the chemical properties and organic light-emitting diode OLED and inorganic light-emitting diode LED.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range