Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 70W
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ;What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- With a 2 volt power source (solar panel, battery charger, vehicle charging system, etc...) you can charge three 2 volt batteries in parallel circuits then switch to a series circuit through a series/parallel switch to get 36 volts output. I've done this with my electric scooter so I can charge it with my pickup through the lighter socket when I'm away from home. It works great! When at home I just leave the switch in the 36 volt position, plug the charger in the wall receptacle and the charger puts out 36 volts. Actually 2 volt lead acid batteries have 2.6 volts when fully charged so the charging source has an output of 3.6 to 4.2 volts to effect a complete charge. In the series circuit the fully charged batteries would put out 37.8 volts so the charger would have an output of 40.8 to 42.6 volts.
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- First find out from your electric company whether they allow grid tie systems. IF so then they can help you figure out what you need.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- Not very helpful for my needs. I presume you work for one of the mega rich electrical companies. You must be a fun person to share adrink with. I ll provide the drink. At the witches bar. Hemlock i think. .................
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- Ok, seeing your icon is a female, I'll take a chance and offer a possible conversion factor. In diets, you count calories. When you exercise, you burn calories per minute or hour. In one exercise session you burn a total number of calories. And remember, 000 calories = kilo-calorie = food calorie. Same with solar panels and electrical power (same stuff, different units). Solar panels come in many watts sizes, like different foods and portions have different calories produced. When these panels are exposed to sunlight, they will generate this amount of watts for as long as you expose them (the units are kilo-Watt-hours), basically, like burning calories on a bike for an hour burns a total of x calories for that hour. If you have a 2-hour day, then a 00 watt panel will generate a possible total of 2 hours x 00 watts = 200 watt-hours = .2 kilowatt-hours. Just like calories burned during regular exercise varies over the year and your mood, the solar panels will generate varying level of power (watts) depending on the weather. And just like you burn calories at different rates by age and lifestyle, an average house power use is dependent on geographic location, size of house, number of occupants, etc. No real typical profile. I would recommend you get some personalized help in sorting out your power needs, A contractor/installer can give you a quote/estimate or general class of use. A second or third quote would keep you first estimate honest. Good luck!
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- they still make them,i have them on my camper to charge the batteries, they are not cheap, however. you can get them at r.v. supply stores. in fact the ones they make now, are quite efficient, many people in the countryside use them for their homes, i dont know why the development for cars is so slow, though.
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- Manufacturing your own electrical solar panels is out of the question. They are built much like computer chips and setting up a plant to do this would cost millions of dollars. You could become a solar system installer. These businesses install solar systems on homes and are paid for this service. You will need a significant amount of technical training to do this though, I would guess at least two years (the last thing you would want to do is damage someones home or design a system that is dangerous). I would suggest that you go into business making energy improvements to homes that do not involve solar energy. Most people can get the best value for their money by improving the air tightness of their homes (several tubes of well placed caulk). Other things you could offer would be the upgrading of door, Windows and electrical box seals. Insulation jackets around hot water heaters is also something a small firm could offer home owners. Other energy improvement are also possible and you could offer a whole shopping list of improvements to a customer. Good luck
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:what can i do with a calculator solar panel?
- take a look at the back of the psp, most rechargeable things have technical specifications for what kind of charger to use, like the voltage, the amps, and the wiring
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- Installing okorder.com
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range