Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 70W
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ;What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ I hope this gives you some insight and at least a start. Enjoy.
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- laptop don't get enough power.
- Q:Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Solar panels are a little like batteries or christmas lights, they are often connected in series, if something is wrong in a string of them, current simply won't flow just like how all the lights in some christmas lights go out if one bulb goes out and you have to find the bad bulb by replacing bulbs one at a time.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- more okorder.com
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:what is the best solar panels to buy?
- You need an expert to tell you what the best solar panels are, in any case there is a gigantic outlay initially, each solar panel when I bought mine was around $ 600. I only had the two for my caravan, along with two heavy duty deep cycle batteries, they are able to discharge very low without damage to them, I have a small inverter which gives me 000 watts pure sine wave 240 volt. With my small set up I can use a micro wave oven and bread making machine as well as running power tools radio and television. Lighting can be efficient on ordinary 2 volt dc.They are far better than wind power I have tried that as a back up but I found it a waste of time and money most of the time. If you are connected to the mains power any power you don't use can be sold to the power supplier. With the really serious set up you can do anything with your power that you can do with the power suppliers. I set this of mine up to get away from the petrol generaters, I have had my panels for about 5 years and they are putting out the same wattage that they were when I bought them. I have not gone in for it seriously but I was told by someone that their mother had set up a system for $4,OOO and she received a grant of the same amount from the government and she sold her surplus power to the local power supplier. Incidentally I live in Western Australia.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- Any source capable of providing 300W should work but I'd recommend you get a UPS if you are relying on either of the two power sources you've mentioned.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range