|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Also crystalline silicon, but almost triple the power. I would suggest that you have a lot more research to do before just buying a panel. A single panel like that isn't immediately useful unless you have a device that takes exactly that voltage, and is not critical. A solar water pump might fall into that category. For anything else, you would need additional equipment, such as a battery, charger, and inverter. Even at these prices, a single panel is unlikely to save you money over the electric company in the long run, unless your electricity is very expensive. There is economy of scale, so larger systems can and do save money, at least for people located in the right place. If you have a remote cabin where there is no electric company, then this could be worth it.
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- It costs more than they will ever save you in electricity cost.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- A 35 Watt Solar Panel cost between 400 and 500 depending on where you make the deal. I live full time in an RV and I get all my electric from the Sun. I am sold on solar but I move around to places, according to the season, where I will have full sun most of the time. I also have a small generator as a back up but rarely use it. The amount of direct sun and angle of the panels will determine how efficient they are. For some one living in an apartment with only a few hours of sun then solar would not be good for them.
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- can increase your voltage from a single solar panel. In combination with a large capacitor, you could deliver short bursts of power to the motor which would allow intermittent operation.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- There okorder.com. Building solar panels, none. There are internet sites where you can buy unframed panels to design your own. but you need a current stabilizer and possibly a power inverter to go with it.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- They may be connected and running, but you just can't see the cables because they are concealed. Of they may not even be electric. They may be solar water heaters that have water lines running inside a black box. Did your mom purchase the house with them on there? If so, can she contact the previous owner to learn who installed them and why? In the absence of any meaningful information, I would suggest that you call a solar company in your area and have them come out to tell you what it is that you have.
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- If you are in the UK, then the Centre for Alternative Technology courses (CAT in Wales) have had some great feedback.. .. A lot of companies are actively recruiting and offer training courses as part of their induction. Have a look at the bigger ones recruiting near you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range