|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:solar panels?
- answering b) your home circutry won't be able to handle solar power energy (or your circut breaker,it will start cuttin out every 5 min)you would have to replace your home circutry(that costs a LOT of money, over $8500)
- Q:Solar power panels?
- Call a local solar company (a company that sells and installs solar panels). If you're having trouble finding one, you can call your local power company and they'll probably know of some. Have them come to your house and take a look at the panels and figure out what it would take to complete the installation.
- Q:Building my own solar panels?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- It depends upon how you look at things. If you are looking for a decent return on investment, or a business decision, it is probably very unwise. In most cases people would see a far better return in upgrading insulation in ceilings, walls, and windows to much better insulation than they currently have, followed by proper resizing heating and air conditioning to smaller unit size to fit their lesser need as a result of the insulation. The heat an air conditioning units should be the highest efficiency available. The return on the above can make a positive and economic investment in many cases. If you have done the above first, and have money to spend and do not care about the return on it, then you can play with solar or wind. However, typical cost of generation of solar and wind energy is about $0.22 / KWH and you can purchase from utility at about $0.0/ KWH including generation and distribution so this is not all that prudent.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- There okorder.com Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- Those two requests are somewhat at odds with each other. Trina and Suntech make panels that are generally good value. You can search the web and find your best price. If this is for something that does not need to last long, you could get amorphous panels and save some money. But they will degrade quickly in a few months, then slowly over a few years.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- Yes. If there is any light, even on a cloudy day, a solar panel can generate power. But the amount of power generated is much less when the solar panel is not in direct sunlight (about 90% less). On a cloudy day, typical solar panels can produce 0-25% of their rated capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on the density of the clouds, and may also vary by the type of solar panel; some kinds of panels are better at receiving diffuse light. SunPower solar cells, for example, have been designed to capture a broader range of the solar spectrum. By capturing more red and blue wavelengths, their solar panels can generate more electricity even when it’s overcast. Ultraviolet light also reaches the earth’s surface in abundance during cloudy days (if you’ve ever been at the beach when it’s cloudy and gotten a sunburn, you’ve experienced this firsthand). Some solar cells are in development that can capture UV rays, although these are not out on the market yet. Even with a standard solar panel on a cloudy day, though, you will be able to generate some power when it’s daylight. The same thing is true in foggy weather. If you live in a city with frequent fog, like San Francisco, you’ll still be able to generate electricity when the fog rolls in. :)
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- As far as it goes, you're right: putting up a big black object increases the total amount of energy absorbed from the sun. But that's only part of the story. If you didn't put up the solar panel, the same radiation would hit the earth. The earth already absorbs 2/3 or so of the energy that comes in (albedo .30), so adding even a perfectly black object increases it only by 50%. But it's not even that much, because most of the extra energy absorbed is converted into electricity. Solar panels are about 0-5% efficient, so half of the extra energy is turned into electricity rather than heat. Eventually it's put to use and turned into heat, but that heat was going to come from somewhere else anyway. (Even if it's just powering your DVD player, it turns into heat just the same as if you were using it to heat your house.) If you dig up a gallon of petroleum or fission a microgram of uranium, that's heat introduced into the earth's atmosphere. And these processes are inefficient: between generation and transmission you lose about 75% of the energy, meaning you've introduced 4 times as much energy into the atmosphere as you've actually used. So with a solar panel, you add extra heat to the earth by about 25% of incoming solar radiation, but you've offset external costs by about 45% of incoming solar radiation. The net effect is to cool the earth. And that assumes that the solar panel itself is perfectly black, which isn't the case. Real commercial solar panels have an albedo of about .35, which makes them more reflective than dirt and considerably more reflective than asphalt shingles, which have .03 albedo. In other words, even if you didn't actually use the solar panels for electricity, they'd be cooling the earth just by reflecting energy back into space more than your regular shingles.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- Using solar panels and a converter system will reduce your electric bill, more panels +more reduction down to 0.00, even more and the power company has to pay you for your excess at premium prices. It's the law.It's not necessary but but useful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range