Description of wire Rod:
Festures of wire Rod:
· Umbrella ribs, upholstery wires, cycle spokes, needle wires, heald wires, staple pin Wire, safety pin wires
· ACSR wires, earth wires,
· tyre and hose reinforcement wires
· prestressed concrete wire, springs and rope wires,
· card clothing wires,
· vineyard wires,
Specifications of wire Rod:
|Packaging Details:||(1) Coils are wrapped by 8 steel strips; |
(2) Wrapped by waterproof cloth;
(3) Wrapped by 8 steel strips (6+2) ;
(4) Added with wood pallet
Images of wire Rod:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- The delivery of long wood is divided into two pieces: fixed gauge and coilYou refer to the wire rod, refers to the coil delivery of steel, under normal circumstances, according to commonly used, refers to the coil delivery of round steel, also known as smooth steel,
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Straight line refers to the production, delivery is a bundle of straight material delivery in winter, used for the diameter of coarse steel bar, general specifications of 9 meters and 12 meters, the dosage is large (1000 tons or more), steel mills will consider the order made
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- In the process of using No. steel, it is mainly broken line, which is caused by surface quality, internal structure, mould, lubrication and so on. Specific reasons for specific analysis.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Round wire, including wire rods, refers to a smooth surface, mainly galvanized round steel, generally 10--12 in diameter, but also of larger diameter but rare. Threaded steel refers to the surface of the thread. Commonly used with diameter 10--25. Generally 2 grade steel
- Q:8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- Round steel rod (kg/m) W= 0.006165 * D * d d = diameter mm, diameter 100 mm round steel, for every m weight. Weight per M = 0.006165 * 1002=61.65kg
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Where: 5.5-25 mm small round steel mostly straight bundles of supply, used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts; greater than 25 mm round steel, seamless steel pipe is mainly used for the manufacture of mechanical parts of the tube, etc..
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod called hard wire rod, referred to as the hard line, refers to the carbon content of high quality carbon steel wire rod, mainly for the production of carbon structural steel wire, bead wire, steel wire rope, spring, ACSR, prestressed steel wire and steel nail etc.. 60#, 65# and 70# are used to make all kinds of steel nail, steel wire rope, steel strand, hose steel wire, bead steel wire, spring steel wire and so on.
- Q:Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- The universal wire and high speed wire are the wire rods (bars) of the rolling mechanism.High wire: refers to the use of high-speed torsion mill rolling wire rod. The rolling speed of 80-160 M / s, each weight (disc) in 1.8-2.5 tons, tolerance of high precision (up to 0.02mm), in the rolling process by adjusting the process parameters (especially in the cooling line) to ensure the different requirements for the product.
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing is a kind of cold processing of metal. Material is wire rod, that is, we often say steel. After the shelling process produced a series of products. It's our usual wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range