Structure: This hose consists of an inner tube layer, 1 wire braid reinforcement and synthetic rubber
Application: Apply to convey hydraulic fluid such as alcohol, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil,
emulsioin,hydrocarbon and so on.
- Q:Single ball chloroprene rubber flexible joint, Shanghai Song Jiang rubber ball joint manufacturer where?
- A tubular rubber component is composed of inner and outer layers of rubber, cord and steel ring, which is vulcanized and molded and then combined with a metal flange or a parallel joint. This product can reduce vibration and noise, and can be compensated by thermal expansion and cold contraction due to temperature changes. It is widely used in various piping systems. If I can help you, please accept it.
- Q:Carbon dioxide gas shielded welding torch wire feed hose joint, that steel wire can not be drawn out, how to solve it, with welding?
- Replaceable welding wire feeding tube wire feeding tube can be directly removed, if not directly pull out, it may be the welding current and wire melting welding in together, there may be a wire feeding tube after the corrosion resistance increases to pull out, encountered such a situation like a gun only;
- Q:Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber tube covered with nylon PA66, what glue can not afford the layer?
- Rubber and nylon 66 composite needs special treatment, high temperature vulcanization will not rise layer, we can wait for production, need to produce details, Baidu search: rubber technology, Li Yuan studio.
- Q:How to identify the quality of rubber pipes for sewage treatment?
- The general hose inside and outside the adhesive layer material with natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber or butadiene rubber; hose with chloroprene rubber, nitrile rubber; acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant hose with ethylene propylene rubber, fluorine rubber or silicone rubber etc.. Structure: hose structure is usually divided into inner layer, outer layer and skeleton layer (or middle layer). The inner layer directly bears the abrasion and erosion of the conveying medium; the outer rubber layer protects the inner part of the hose from the damage and erosion of the external environment; the stock price is the pressure bearing layer of the rubber tube, and gives the strength and rigidity of the tube body. The working pressure of the hose depends on the material and structure of the skeleton.
- Q:How can I connect the gas tank connection hose?
- The general is directly inserted into the connector on the line, if loose, can use wire twist, still feel not reliable, can go to the market to buy two hoop, screw on the line.Keep it clean.
- Q:Can high speed air flow through a rubber tube and produce static electricity?
- To solve this problem, I suggest you do not focus on the voltage level, but focus on how to eliminate static electricity. For example, choose a low resistivity rubber material to ground and control the airflow humidity (if possible).If you really need to accurately grasp the size of the voltage caused by static electricity, and there is no reference to the literature, you may as well begin to study the experiment.
- Q:Why should liquefied petroleum gas use strong rubber hose and liner?
- In order to remind people of the leakage of liquefied petroleum gas in a timely manner, the processing plant often mixes a small amount of foul odor mercaptan or thioether compounds into liquefied petroleum gas, which is the source of special odor.
- Q:Is the metal hose the same as the soft connection?
- Some places are a term, but there are also soft connections, non-metallic soft connections, metal soft connections, so it's better to ask what you want
- Q:Are the bridges, bellows and rubber tubes drawn out or are they drawn only? And the bellows are tensioned with the steel strand?
- It is relatively rare, usually corrugated pipe for zinc metal corrugated pipe, the construction unit may be in order to prevent pipe blockage, when pouring concrete, the corrugated pipe with rubber tube, after pouring completed final setting, you can pull out rubber tube. Bellows need not be drawn.
- Q:Difference between non-standard rubber joint and national standard rubber joint
- GB and non standard. GB type rubber joint refers to the material selection and production in accordance with the relevant 02S404 or 02S312 standards of the Ministry of construction, and has strict requirements on flange thickness, flange thickness, diameter and thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range