Structure: This hose consists of an inner tube layer, 1 wire braid reinforcement and synthetic rubber
Application: Apply to convey hydraulic fluid such as alcohol, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil,
emulsioin,hydrocarbon and so on.
- Q:What about leakage of hose joint?
- First, the water source is cut off, then the male and female nuts which are connected with the compression joint are removed, and a plurality of threads are screwed on the thread to seal the rubberized fabric, and then the connector is re assembled.
- Q:What are the standard numbers for hose couplings? What standards are they used to accomplish?
- Standard number GB, according to national standards to complete.
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint configuration
- Self locking hose joint: a new type of hydraulic transmission, simple chemical package, easy maintenance and improved applicability. It has the advantages of convenient assembly and disassembly and wide adaptability. It is widely used in connecting all kinds of hose.
- Q:How to remove hose odor?
- The hose structure is usually divided into: inner layer, outer layer and skeleton layer (or middle layer). The inner layer directly bears the abrasion and erosion of the conveying medium; the outer rubber layer protects the inner part of the hose from the damage and erosion of the external environment; the skeleton layer is the pressure bearing layer of the rubber tube, and gives the strength and rigidity of the pipe body. The working pressure of the hose depends on the material and structure of the skeleton.
- Q:Installation of rubber flexible joint
- The rubber flexible joint is strictly prohibited to install over displacement limit during installation.
- Q:How can I connect the gas tank connection hose?
- There's no best way to pull out an old pipe.Clean up all the debris,
- Q:What's the difference between a vulcanized rubber tube and an intake manifold?
- Air intake pipe is the air from the air inlet, through the air filter, until the individual cylinder into the front of this section of the pipeline, is the main intake line of the engine, but also the total intake line.
- Q:Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- Black rubber hose is not suitable for water pipes, black rubber tube, or all the use of recycled rubber is very high; and black rubber tube is generally industrial use.
- Q:Does rubber hose drink from tap water? Is it poisonous?
- Rubber hose is not good, for plastic tubes. Rubber is plant rubber, then less harm, if it is chemical rubber, certainly a little harm to the body, but not carcinogenic, I am not sure. It is better to change the metal tube, with ease, drink, peace of mind!
- Q:The engine cylinder head cover behind the drop rubber tube what reason (Xichai 490 engine) (note the valve chamber cover tube)
- The valve chamber of the engine cylinder head cover counterclockwise with 8~10 open wrench counterclockwise unscrew rocker screw. Place the piston at the top dead center, turn the rocker head wire clockwise until the hand can not be moved, then back half a circle, then lock the nut.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range