Order On-line Tracking
Application of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
Masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, harness wrapping, joining, vibration damping, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting, paint stripping
Sizes of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm±1)
Jumbo Roll：1200mm x 1200m
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Packaging & Shipping of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
Cut rolls: Shrink package, placed in cartons, with or without pallet
Jumbo rolls & log rolls: Packed with Kraft paper and stretch wrap film, with or without pallet
Technical Data of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
Remarks of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The product should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.
Shelf life: One year when stored at 21°C (70°F) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The user should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for user’s special purpose and technique.
Picture Show of Reinforced Aluminum Foil Tape with Release Paper
What are your Company Advantages?
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s worldwide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in building materials including adhesive tapes;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in adhesive tape industry;
4. Preferential shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with shipping.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|