Order On-line Tracking
Quick Details Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P
Plain Aluminum Foil Tape
50mm x 50m, 1.2m x 1200m
Wrapped by shrinkage film, then carton box
HVAC industry for joining and sealing Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing laminated fiberglass blanket / duct board joints and seams; joining and sealing flexible air duct seams and connections. May also be used for other industrial uses requiring a tape with these characteristics and benefits.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
A 125 micron (5.0 mil) high tensile strength aluminum foil backing, combined with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive, protected by an easy-release silicone release paper.
FEATURES Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
• Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
• High quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power offers reliable and durable Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing joints and seams sealing in HVAC ductwork application,
• Low moisture vapor transmission rate makes T-S1250P an excellent vapor barrier.
• Service Temperature range from -20℃～+110℃ （-4℉～+230℉）
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
Peel Adhesion to backing: 18N/25mm (PSTC-1)
Rolling Tack (11mm ball): ≤20 cm (PSTC-6)
Holding Power: 1200+Min. (PSTC-7)
Service Temperature ranger: -10°C +120°C
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
Cut Roll: 48 / 50mm (2") / 60 / 63mm (2.5") / 72 / 75mm (3") / 96mm / 100mm (4").
Log Roll: 1200mm x 45 / 50m Jumbo Roll: 1200mm x 600m
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: One year when stored at 21℃ (70℉)/50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
SURFACE PREPARATION Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
PRODUCT USE Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
It is essential that the user evaluate the product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and user’s method of application. Good results will be obtained when applied to a clean, dry surface with a suitable pressure on product between +10℃ ~ +40°C (+50℉ ~ +105℉)
Remarks Of High Quality Aluminum Foil Tape T-S1250P:
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 20 Million|
|Main Markets||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shanghai, Port|
|Export Percentage||35% - 50%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||201-300 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 10000 M2|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|