Detailed Product Description of High Quality Of Raschel Bag For Vegetable
Size: 35x60cm,40x60cm,40x63cm,45x75cm,50x80cm, or as request
Color: red,yellow,green,orange,violet,purple etc
Top with draws
Introduction of High Quality Of Raschel Bag For Vegetable
with lable or not
Sealing & Handle
Place of Origin
35x1500px,40x1500px,40x1575px,45x1875px,50x2000px, or as request
vegetable/fruit,range, pecans, onion,garlic, cabbage, potato
Poland,rRussia,Ukraine,Algeria,africa,middle east ,Europe,America,
- Q:How many kinds of packing bags are there in the packaged foods?
- PE's softness and mechanical properties are worse than those of PP. It represents shopping bags, plastic wrap, garbage bags and so on.PP is stiffer, anisotropic (with a notch that is easily ripped), has good mechanical properties, and is superior to PE in high-temperature performance, representing bread bags.I wonder if this answer has met your requirement.
- Q:Why are some teas not vacuum packed?
- In order to ensure the quality of tea and pure taste, natural, free from external conditions, but also in order to enhance the image of tea, enhance the value of goods, the exquisite packaging of tea is the trend of the times. These unsuitable vacuum packed tea, such as green tea and Longjing, tend to be easily squeezed and packed and can be packed in vacuum packed with nitrogen. Brick tea packaging paper bag packaging form form West Lake Longjing Tea vacuum tea vacuum packing inflatable packaging is a mixture of gases in vacuum and then filled with nitrogen, carbon dioxide and other two or three kinds of single gas or gas. Nitrogen is an inert gas with a density close to the air. It acts as a filling, keeping positive pressure in the bag and protecting the leaves from crushing by atmospheric pressure. Carbon dioxide can make tea into sleep, and maintain the quality of tea.
- Q:What does "13 silk" in vacuum packing bag mean?
- The vacuum packing bag 13 silk refers to the vacuum packing bag's thickness is 0.13 millimeters.
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- Currently, about 90% of the bags are packed in polythene plastic bags.
- Q:What kind of material is the food packing bag in general?
- Are usually packaged in composite bags, composite materials, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, nylon, polyester. These are the main membranes. The film is made of stretch film and blow film.
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- Now all walks of life have the use of plastic packaging bags, only grades, such as the food market is the worst, supermarkets in general, and then to food packaging non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic bags. There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:Is the packet in the food package a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent?
- The ingredients of food reducing agents are some vitamins, phenols, iron powder and so on. Because these substances react readily with oxygen, they protect the food from being oxidized,
- Q:Should the food packaging bags be labeled with QS markers?
- Hello, you me to answer the question: is not needed, packaging bag manufacturers is the right to own QS logo printing to the packaging bag on your package, the most is according to your request will be posted to the QS carton outside (i.e. certificate below). Your bag can only be printed with your QS logo, or not printed.
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- If there is no peritoneal, press the printer faster;
- Q:How do I remove the self-adhesive label affixed to the plastic bag?
- On the label with wind, a few minutes to unveil the label, the label will fall together with adhesive. Even at the stubborn stickers with traces of essential balm, and fingernails pull, usually can quickly clean up the traces.
Our target is "to bring advanced products, good quality and reliable service to consumers". Our quality concept is strictly implemented in every production stage, from the selection of right materials and equipment, manufacturing process, management, inspection and packing to shipment. 90% of our products are exported to overseas countries and regions. Based on good quality and competitive price, our products have won great popularity in the markets of North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southeast Asia. We welcome new customers and regular customers to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong ,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range