PVDF Coated Aluminium Composite Panel ACP
|Standard size||1,220 x 2,440mm|
|Length||2,440m standand &customized length within 5,000mm|
|Width||1000mm,1220mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1550mm and 1570mm,2000mm|
|Application||Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies|
1) Size of Alumetal aluminium composite panel
Thickness: 2 to 6mm
Width: 1000,1,220, 1,250, 1,270, 1,500, 1,550 and 1,570mm,2000mm
Length: 2,440m standand &customized length within 5,000mm
Weight: about 5.6kg/Sqm based on 4mm thick
Standard size: 1,220 x 2,440mm
optional core:Certified Fire Resistance(FR) core material available.
(nonstandard sizes are available according to your requirements)
2) Raw Material of Alumetal aluminium composite panel
Front side: aluminum-alloy sheet coated with flour-carbon resin (PVDF) OR PE roasting painting
Core: nontoxic polyethylene
Back side: aluminum-alloy sheet coated with polyester resin painting
Surface finish: treated with PVDF OR PE resin rolling roasting coating
3) Characteristics of Alumetal aluminium composite panel
Superior strength-to-weight ratio.
Life expectancy of up to 20 years.
Reduces heat and sound transmission.
4) Features and Applications of Alumetal aluminium composite panel
1) Fireproof and water resistant, excellent heat and sound insulation
2) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion and pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5)Super peeling strength
6) Superior impact resistance
7) Lightweight and easy to process
8) Easy to maintain
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials and materials for vehicles and boats
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union, etc