Order On-line Tracking
Surface: Crystal Texture
Why Choose Us
1. 15-Year professional experience in CNBM Flooring.
2. The Fastest Delivery Speed
3. Excellent After-sales Service
Castor Wheel Test
1.Q:How do you guarantee the quality of your PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Each step is strictly controlled by the QC team to make sure all our products turn out great
2.Q:Do you offer other products besides PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Yes. Besides PVC vinyl flooring we also provide matching profiles such as T-molding, skirting, stair-nose etc.
3.Q:Can you offer packing designs as per customers’ requests?
A:Of course. Usually we have several fixed packing designs for floor traders to select.
4.Q:Are samples available?
A:Of course. As flooring suppliers we are willing to supply samples to our customers for further checking. just tell us the specifications of laminate flooring that you need.
1.Remove the floor trim fromt he perimeter of the floor with your hammer and prybar. Don't break it. Set it aside.
2. Lay the first row of this vinyl tiles alongside your starting wall, locking them together at the ends. Put shims between the tiles and the wall, to create a space that will allow for floor expansion. Lay all the full tiles that will fit.
3. Measure the space at the end of the first row of tiles. Use your utility knife to cut a tile to size, running the knife alongside a straight-edge to score it, and then snapping the tile. Lay it with the cut side facing the wall.
4. Lay the next courses of tiles alongside the first building out in courses. Start each course at the opposite end of the room as the previous course, so the ends of the tiles don't line up between courses. Lock the tiles together by their long edges,pushing them in at a downward angle, locking then, then dropping then into space. Cut the ends as necessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|