We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- Do a web search for solar panels Charlotte NC.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- Solar panels are used to gather solar energy from the sun. Solar panels help maintain a clean and sustainable environment; using solar panels to gather the sunlight is a type of renewable energy. After collecting sunlight, the panels convert the energy into electricity
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- but it's very interesting and I wanted to ask you. In your case this is good solution, but I saw flexible panels in OKorder much cheaper than 250$. This is the price of standard solar panel 20w. Maybe your panels with better efficiency? I know that flexible panels are less than half efficient than regular panels, thats why you need twise more area to get the same output. What is your usage of this energy in this van? I know there are many ideas of solar cars, but if this solution is efficent enough today? Thanks!
- Q:solar panel??????????????
- Electicity okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels?? I need help!?
- Solar panels are a great way to cut back on your energy bill. Once you are hooked up to solar energy, the home owner does absolutly nothing different than if you buy electricity from the power-company. Sinse you live in texas, it is more than likely you will not be able to use purely solar power to meet your energy needs unless you purchase a large system ($30,000+). However with enough of an investment, you can 'Sell' your energy back to the power company and greatly reduce your electric bill. I would call a licensed Solar Power company for more information if you do not know much about solar. While the system is relativally simple, it should only be designed and installed by trained licensed professionals.
- Q:I have 700watts ups and 2V,65amp battary..i want to add solar panel to just only charge my 2v,65amp batt.?
- Check the rating on the battery. Either look on the label, or look up the exact manufacturer's part number on the internet. There should be an amp-hour (AH) rating. It's very doubtful that the battery is 65 AH, by the way. When you get the amp-hour rating, people can advise you further.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- I have been researching solar electric (photovoltaic) for a while now and find that the up front cost will generally take 0 or more years to pay back. While the life expectancy is 30+ years, giving you 20 years of free energy, most people don't have the initial 20-30,000 start up cost. I've found that wind turbines can be built fairly inexpensively and parts can be easily obtained. The trade off is that wind turbines require maintenance and you also need to be in a reasonably windy area, many municipalities will have restrictions that will impact your ability to put one up as well. The batteries/converters to store/convert your power from DC to AC can also get expensive. Good Luck and thanks for being Earth Friendly and cost conscious! Let's hope that the cost of these products begin to decline as usage increases and new technology develops.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Most decent laptops can use 50W of power or more....so you'd actually need a large solar panel with good sunlight. I just looked up how big a 50W solar panel is....it's about 64x64 centimeters...which is very big and expensive! So, solar power may not be the best solution to power, or charge a laptop battery. Maybe there are some solar powered chargers that charge the battery very slowly, but probably not.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Cuts Costs over time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range