We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ I hope this gives you some insight and at least a start. Enjoy.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- There are, in fact, protozoa that use chlorophyll to harvest sunlight, but the thing is, they also MOVE. So it's not entirely unreasonable that an animal cell could do the same.
- Q:What is the anatomy of a solar panel?
- You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Will a 30 watt panel at 2 volts be enough to run this system during sunlight and charge the battery for the equipment to run overnight? Maybe theoretically, but you're going to have very little margin for losses and clouds. I'll bet it has very little power when cloudy. 7.9/30 = 0.26. So at 00% efficiency, you'd need it to be charging more than 25% of each 24 hour period. In a summer with long days and a climate with few clouds, you might make it. But I think you're very close to the edge. And, at 55 AH, how long can I keep a constant draw of 7.9 watts without a recharge? For an ideal battery: time = Q V / P time = 55 A h * 2V / 7.9W time = 83 hours So you've got pretty good margin on your battery.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- No matter what or how you do it it is best to get off coal and nukes. So it cost a little bit of money you are buying 30 years of electric. How much will you spend adding in cost of living increases over the next 30 years? Solar really is pretty cheap if you take the time to do the long term math. If you use your cost at to days rates it does seem like a lot. But if you do the math like in real life with 3.5% compounded cost of living increases per year and 6.5% fuel increases per year. Well, you pay a lot more renting power. One other thing to think about and Al Gore keeps pointing it out is, Will your off spring be alive in 50 years from now if you don't buy the solar panel? Kind of like not going to the doctor because you can't afford the bill. Well I would rather owe a bill to a doctor that I will have trouble paying then not be alive at all to try. If you don't have the money to jump in and go full blown Green you should buy a starter system. You can get a system that can be expanded to 3000 watts (enough to power an energy efficient home). Would cost you about $8000 USD to get started and then you could add three solar modules at a time till you get it up to the 3000 watt max. And even have backup power. Or you could just buy a 000 watt system for about the same price and just add 3 of them over the years. There are many ways to get started. The deal is everyone needs to get started even if it is a small system. If all 50 million homes in the USA would install a small 000 watt system with 4 hours of sun light a day. We would provide (000 watts times 4 hours times 365 days times 50 million homes) 29,000,000,000,000 watts not from coal or nuke plants per year. I wonder if that would help?
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- In heavy snow areas, snow can build up on panels. If you mount on your roof as most people do, the angle of the panels will help the snow to slide off. Some people encourage the snow to slough off with a very long-handled squeegee or stick. You will see a drastic power reduction when the panels are covered with snow, even if it's just a few of them. However, the panels are made to take snow load, they won't be damaged. Generally, they are also designed to resist hail up to a certain size, if that's an issue where you live. I'd suggest looking in the phone book or on the internet for a local solar installer, and asking them for references close to you. You can then contact the people there and ask how it's working out for them. Also try searching for an answer on the link below. It's a solar discussion forum with very knowledgeable people.
- Q:Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Short answer is yes. Good to start out a large tank, or big rock to mount your collectors on. Something the stock won't eat or push over. I would start with a swimming pool solar collector. It is just a big piece of black plastic aimed at the winter sun. A collector with insulation and covers will give more heat per sq foot and cost more. Big mirrors and a black painted stock tank might be enough. Insulation of the tank might help a lot. Is the water liquid when pumped up the tank? Do you truck the water in? Is there any electric power wired there or near by? Electric solar collectors can pump and heat water and charge batteries, but it is also possible to circulate water using a thermosyphon set up. You don't have to use photocells. If it gets cold enough some collectors can freeze solid and damage themselves. There are collectors that contain two loops one water the other antifreeze.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- You can attempt to install your own solar panels...just do the homework first! I suggest looking at ways to decrease your overall energy consumption first even if installing solar panels. Doing this will save on the amount of panels you need. Have included a reference that may be of use to you.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar is a system, not just panels. Here is a link to the pro's that do this daily. You need to do the inside of your home, before you do the outside. Only then will solar work for you.
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- I okorder.com... to size a system for your home. There is a link on the page to a world solar insolation map so you know how many sun hours you have per day on an avg. Should not take you more then a half hour to get a good idea of what it will cost you and which package system should work. Good luck on going green and don't let the Oil and Nuke people bring you down. They are just looseing money when you make your own power and their nuke power plant goes off line and not replaced. Some one above said solar cost more.. That is not true. I don't know about other countries but here the cost of living is about 3.5% per year so it is compounded each year. Then there is the rise in fuel cost which is 6.5% per year which will increase. But think about it you are buying 30 years of electric for 34000 dollars. If your electric bill was at current prices 00 dollars a month you would pay 36,000 dollars in 30 years. Now add in the 3.5% cost of living compounded each year for 30 years and the fuel increses . You will pay the public utilie 00,000 in that time frame
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range