Order On-line Tracking
Solar glass is the sealed or covered glass for photovoltaic modules.
We supply glass with Sunarc’s anti-reflection coated glass is produced by subjecting the glass to a series of mid chemicals that produces a layer 100 nanometers thick on both sided of the glass. This layer has a refraction index of 1.25 and reduce the reflectance of the glass to 1.5%.the resulting increase in transmittance is 5-6%.
Based on the features of low-iron patterned glass, it can efficiently improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency when applied in PV Power Generation.
PART2: Special features:
1. Glass we supply include: Low Iron flat type and AR coating glass.
2. Super high level of light transmittance.Low Iron pattern transmittance could be >91.7%.
3.Creates maximum light inside rooms due to the products high level of transparency.
4. Quality is supported by the latest TUV/UL/IEC certificates.
5. Excellent durability and perforance over time.
PART 3: Technical Characteristics
(3.2mm polished samples ISO9050/2003)>=91.7%
Resistance curving strength:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|